Hockey The Official Nhl Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by ACole420, Oct 5, 2009.

1. #17181 Ryan Donnelly, Mar 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2015
    fuckin brutal, refs, just brutal

ovi's goin for 60

2. #17182 iAmBetty, Mar 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2015
    Columbus traded their bad contract (Horton) for a guy with another bad contract who could at least play for the money. Then he gets injured because Columbus. I love it.

Clarkson expected to miss the rest of the season.

I feel like the Caps injure someone every other game or so.

3. Damn Rangers/Wings was great. Talbot put in work

'Too blessed to be stressed'

4. ZIDLICKY!!!!!!!!!!

5. Go hawks. We can still win it all without Kane with a crapy goalkeeper even if Sharps banging half the city.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Devan Doobie!! I never expected him to be this good!! I thought he would be the goalie the wild always beat with Edmonton. Also, Jonas Brodin is one of the best players on our team so just remember that in a couple years!

7. You know kane is banging half the city while he's out injured lol. Saw a video where they had a cute girl at practice and kane came over and flirted hard. If I were him I'd live it up now while I could haha

8. fuuuuck you green. you too mojo. we had that game

9. Can't believe Greenie turned that over. Good on glencross getting his first g tho it was a sniipe

Gūñdÿ

glencross snipe was great, hope we see more of that regularly

11. I doubt we'll see him snipe a goal too often, but he should still be productive and score goals closer to the net if the team gives him the opportunity. Watching him play yesterday reminded me a little of Mike Knuble.

12. haha ya same number had me thinking the same I hope that glencross being on a more offensive team can produce more

Gūñdÿ

13. #17193 Bluntzilla420, Mar 7, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
    Slava Fetisov on The Daily Show:

"It was like put fish back to the water," Fetisov said, referring to Scotty Bowman assembling the Russian Five with him, Igor Larionov, Sergei Fedorov, Slava Kozlov and Vladimir Konstantinov.
    \n"And support of the people in Detroit, their team and Russian Five, it was incredible," Fetisov said. "You never forget this when we win the first Cup. I never see this, 20,000 happiest people in the world, just to celebrate with us the first Stanley Cup in 42 years.
    \n"And then 1.5 million people in the parade. And then the sign, 'I Gonna Name All My Children Viacheslav.'"
    \nGO WINGS 

14. #17194 Ryan Donnelly, Mar 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2015
    glencross. 3 points. i like this guy

yes its buffalo, but its nice to see some secondary scoring finally. he will be hungry heading into the playoffs

15. I'm just not feeling the blackhawks this season. Like not at all. I don't wanna admit it but I really feel like we're looking at a first round exit. There's just no enthusiasm about this franchise at all. After the 2 cup wins, it's old news now. I swear, this team was just one shot away from the Stanley Cup finals and probable back to back wins, and it's like they completely forgot or something. Like i thought we were supposed to be on a fucking mission. Fuck LA, take our cup back? But the hawks look like they're a step slower than pretty much every other team out there. The fans are quiet. There aren't anymore "Let's go hawks" chants on the road, when there used to be at almost every single road game. There's hardly any more commercials or anything. everyone just doesn't care anymore. It's really sad. I'm pretty sure it's precisely for these reasons that we made a few big trades, to get some more enthusiasm about the team. But i feel like it's still not enough. Idk man. I can't believe it but we just look like a mediocre team at this point.

Still hoping they rip it up in the playoffs and make me eat my words

16. You can't forget the talent the Hawks have. I honestly believe that they have it in them to make a run. I don't need to hear one goal every other commercial. Sorry but that don't win games. I'm only worried about Crawford and he looks ok as of late. Hopefully he's gone next year win or lose we need his cap space. I think the United Center has become quiet because of ticket prices. Now all the fans there are conservatives there with kids.that will change come playoff time.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. #17197 Ryan Donnelly, Mar 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2015
    i'm liking this stream of new posters..this thread used to be bumpin hopefully it can get back to that. so many people went MIA its crazy

18. Green and Orpik both questionable for tomorrows game against the Rangers. If the Caps lose I'm going to blame them. 

19. #17199 Ryan Donnelly, Mar 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2015
    green is not nearly as big of a loss as orpik, we need him out there to set the tone. need to play a very physical game tomorrow. hopefully latta is ready and wilson is out there

20. Green is a huge loss considering he's on my fantasy hockey team hahaha

G