Hockey The Official Nhl Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by ACole420, Oct 5, 2009.

1. lol i thought he was funny. injected some life into an otherwise bland and boring event

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Oh definitely, I enjoyed the awkwardness. I liked the part where he made Pierre McGuire's job harder, interrupting the interview and all

3. I've loved the skills competition ever since I was an itty bitty

'Too blessed to be stressed'

4. It annoys me it's not East vs West in NHL all star games anymore

5. #16986 iAmBetty, Jan 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2015
  6. what are the lines for the game tonight

trying to decide if its worth watching at all

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Fuck this game

8. i didnt really watch but i had it on next to me. best part was seeing crawford getting a bit of a rough ride after making a save and a big scuffle breaking out afterwards with his blackhawks teammates in the middle lol

9. #16990 iAmBetty, Jan 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2015
  10. #16991 Ryan Donnelly, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2015
  11. #16992 iAmBetty, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2015
    Not too surprising given how quiet Ovi usually is with his charity work. A few months ago I read about how he personally funded hockey programs at multiple orphanages in Russia, and will continue to do so. Bought them new equipment and everything they needed. I only found it because RMNB's man in Russia found and translated an interview Ovechkins mother did about it, in which sh said he wouldn't want her putin ( :smoke: ) it out there.

People cant expect him  to spend every cent he has on charity.. A lot of players win free cars and just give them to family members who probably don't need them. 

12. #16993 iAmBetty, Jan 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2015
    They wasted Holtby's energy tonight. Now they can send him in tired against the Pens or risk a Peters start..

Another class act sent to play in the metropolitan division. Maxim Lapierre to the Pens.

Edit: And I was worried..

And Ovi got a penalty for embarrassing Ehrhoff. 

13. #16994 Ryan Donnelly, Jan 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2015
    this is the caps i know under trotz. dont know what that shit was i was seeing the past week or so

fuckin beatdown

and lmao at that call against ovi on ehrhoff. the refs have been terrible all game

14. It's nice to see the Caps not losing their cool and losing the game due to those calls. Much more discipline now

15. Rangers were real unlucky tonight. Sometimes the puck bounces your way, other times it doesn't. Great game regardless

16. #16997 RVD420RVD, Jan 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2015
    So I saw nhl 15 for 24 bucks on the ps4 store so I got it. Anyone wanna play sometime?

17. Fuck the Caps and Canadiens but I guess I'll go for Caps this game .

18. Carey Price is quickly becoming my least favorite goalie

19. Is the defense on that game as terrible as nhl14??