Hockey The Official Nhl Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by ACole420, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Who doesn't get hyped for MTL/Bos? S'co MTL

'Too blessed to be stressed'

2. How come every time we play the Habs this season it's the second night of a back to back?

3. #16723 iAmBetty, Nov 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2014
    Edit: nvm they're doing ok

Edit2: yea they suck

4. Bullshit penalty for concealing the puck on Bergeron. He had no stick so he gloved it out of the zone...

5. #16725 iAmBetty, Nov 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2014
    That was disappointing.

6. the Flames' alternate jerseys are repulsive.

7. Ya. Gotta say not a fan

8. Finally the blackhawks seem to be gaining some momentum, and their scoring troubles seem to be behind them. 4 wins out of 5, and 17 goals in the last 3 games

9. Today, the Rangers beat Subbans ass

10. :)

11. Isles win two straight against the Pens

[​IMG]

12. Pens-Bruins tonight, lets hope the Bruins can rebound from that shitty loss against the habs!

13. I think the Pit/Bos should end in a tie and they both lose 2 points.

I think that would be interesting though. 10 minute OT and if they tie, they lose 2 points. Now that's exciting hockey.

14. that would be interesting, but im a shootout fan!

that pens win 30 seconds into OT blew :/

15. alright, on some serious shit though, the Pens just posted a pic on twitter showing the 3 other youngest goalies to hit 300 wins. MA Fleury obviously hit it tonight, the three other tenders though were Terry Sawchuk, Brodeur, and Patrick Roy.

Look at the 3 other elite names. Fleury should be shining their shoes. Its a damn shame that he has etched his name next to those stars, all because of Crosby and Malkin carrying him there.

i am disgusted!

I don't think this is very fair to Fleury. He's been a great regular season goalie pretty much his entire career. Yes, he's been blessed to have one of the top offenses the last several years, but what you don't mention is that until this year, the Pens defense has been pretty goddamn awful the past several years as well. They finally have a good D this season and MAF is top 5 in save % and he has the most shutouts in the league.

Not saying he's on par with the 3 you listed, but he still deserves a hell of a lot of credit for getting to 300 wins as quickly as he did.

17. I'd like to see the goals for per game for the first 300 wins for each of the four.

18. whats your prediction for the NBCSN game tonight, Detroit v Philly.

im thinking Detroit in close one

19. Detroit embarrasses philly

20. S'co Wings