Hockey The Official Nhl Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by ACole420, Oct 5, 2009.

1. wow, we dominated out there, and lose. fuckin scrivens

hate games like this

2. Ryan, I need to free up a roster spot, not take up another.

And I'm not touching Luongo...

3. hahahah fuck it thought i'd try

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. so from what im seeing the only people that are really active/give a shit in this fantasy league are nopot, me, morning and maybe sunn

fun..

5. this thread is so dead man. the basketball season hasnt even started and the nba thread has been in full swing for months, posts every day. what happened to all the old posters in here?

6. #16587 Sunn, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2014
    What old posters? This thread's always dead. We've got me, a bruins fan, 2 caps fans, a rangers fan, and that's just about it as far as active posters. It's lonely not being able to discuss the west with anyone..lol

Fuck nashville. I just keep reminding myself that that's phillys former coach down there. They won't stay this hot all season

7. idk i feel like there were more posters here over the past couple years

longbottomleaf comes to mind, hes MIA

8. True, I forgot about him. He was the only one I could really have any banter with, but then the wings went and joined everyone else in the east..

9. there was a canes fan, maple leafs fan, cheech the blues fan, i think a preds fan..

definitely used to be way more people in here. damn shame cuz i love talking hockey

10. We had stickyickyricky, who is not here now that his team is finally winning. Bluntzilla was our wings fan. There were 3 rangers fans at one point. The chronfather was a leafs fan. There was a canucks fan and a habs fan. I remember the preds fan too. PAtoke is our Penguins fan. Yankee hasn't been around and we haven't seen much of RVD either.

11. #16592 Sunn, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2014
    It sucks indeed, I could talk hockey all day but none of my friends know enough about it. I know a lot more about the blackhawks than any other team though so I can't even discuss it with people here since no one cares about the blackhawks.

I miss talking hockey at my old factory job, guys there have been hawks fans since the 60's and shit. Everytime we talked hockey it was like getting a history lesson. one of the guys was in the minors and has scrimmaged with a lot of famous players.

12. I wish more people at my work were into hockey. It's all baseball and football though for the most part. Although with the shift they've been having me doing lately I haven't had much of anybody to talk to. And I've had to go to sleep before any hockey games start. With the shift I gotta do part of next week by the time I get home the only hockey I'll be able to catch is West Coast hockey.

13. Lavy was unjustly fired by the Flyers. Preds will make the playoffs.

Shayne Gostisbehere making his NHL debut tonight vs Detroit.

14. The fucked up thing about the west now is that only 6 teams don't make the playoffs.

Who will it be?

Edmonton
    Calgary
    Vancouver
    Winnipeg
    Arizona
    Nashville
    Dallas
    Colorado
    Minnesota

Three of those teams gets in, the others all miss the playoffs. Unless any of the California teams get bounced or somehow the Blues and/or Blackhawks miss the playoffs. I think Minnesota is getting in for sure too...

The 3 that get in will be nashville minnesota and dallas. i dont see colorado making it this year

16. Pred, Wild, Canucks.

17. Nashville, dallas, colorado. I don't see any of those other teams being able to match their firepower over the whole season. Tough for me to leave the flames out though, I wouldn't sleep on them. No way the blues or blackhawks miss the playoffs, nor the California teams.

18. #16600 iAmBetty, Oct 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2014
    The one night I stay up for the late game and the Caps phone it in. They need to draw more penalties and take less

Oh well. Another good game for Burakovski and the 4th line