Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

Marijuana Prices Worldwide

• Please log in to reply

Zolander High

Zolander High

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Hi All,
Marijuana prices worldwide are a tricky issue by definition. Different measures, locations, currency, quality, names etc.
Since I have a lot of good resources worldwide I have decided to compile it all into a nice website.

WeBeHigh is a Non Profit Organization aimed to help marijuana users (recreational, medicinal) to travel in a much more relaxing atmosphere

Please post to this thread any information that you might have regarding prices and locations, it would help us all !

you are most welcome to visit my site and get educated about marijuana travel information world wide

Have a nice day
  • heat_blitz likes this

JeffersonAirpla

JeffersonAirpla

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
I liive near orlando, and it says a quarter ounce is anywhere from $25 to $40... $25 is dirt regs, and the next common type of bud is normally like $100 for a quarter (krip, which is said on the site)
also, the Timezone is wrong...
Time Zone: UTC/GMT -4 hours

Florida is GMT -5 Eastern Time

and theres two banners that block all the text on pages like
http://www.webehigh....l.php?CITYID=20

mastersmoke420

mastersmoke420

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I live in wisconsin near the green bay area. here the price for bags aren't that bad. for an 1/8 of schwag i pay $20 , zip of schwag $70, middies are 1/8 $30-$35 , and danked out nuggets are 1/8 for $50 , a zip is $290. the 1/8 are pretty fat 7 grams or at least straight 5 grams, ounces are 33 grams. thats what i pay. lately i have been able to get some really good shit. just got 1/8 of b-52 for $60 , 1/8 of white widow $65, 1/8 of northernlights for $60. and some others.

heat_blitz

heat_blitz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,225 posts
Well in London, prices vary a lot, so many dealers around, its hard to know who to go to. You can get basic hash for about £50 an ounce. Eighths are usually about £20 to £25, but sometimes as low as £15. Quarter are probably about £40 to £45, half ounces can be from £60 to £80. And ounces go for between £100 and £160, all this depends on quality aswell.

heat_blitz

heat_blitz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,225 posts
Ok, just was reading about london. Some corrections:
Eighths rarely go above £25.
Heathrow is very far from the West end, (its outer london).
Coke is not known as Boutrous Boutrous Gali (how did you come up with that?) in the east end, is just charlie or coke.
In the east end marijuana is never called mickey duff, its more commonly known as draw, weed, skunk, and ganja.
Designer drugs can be bought with their real names, e.g. 2-ci, 2-cb, etc etc.
Plus somewhere with a good night life scene is Shoreditch, which is very close to Liverpool Street Station. It has many clubs and bars, and has become a trendy part of town.
Brixton is also easy to obtain ganja from, but if your a foreigner watch out in the area, theres lots of police, and lots of people to rip you off.
In Camden, you can legally buy fresh magic mushrooms from stalls along the market, and often you find dealers asking if you want to buy skunk or draw.

Hope this helps a bit.

sidious

sidious

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 7,375 posts
ok for Glasgow and surrounding areas, it depends on strain/quality/amount..........but it's not far off London's prices.........hash goes for £40 an oz .........grass, ie weed, but if you ask for weed up here, you'll get hash.........best call it grass to avoid confusion.........can sell from about £120 to £180 an oz..........recently tried some "Bubblegum" in Glasgow......great weed, potent and fast working for £160 oz...........so an average of say £150-160oz.............

oh and as to your website, in case no one has pointed it out allready, you have Amsterdam as being in Greece....it's in Holland, or the Nederlands as it's internationally known..........Peace out.........Sid

Mr Skinner

Mr Skinner

High Society

• Old School
  • 2,938 posts
In Norway you buy 1g for 100 Nok. 1$=7 NoK. You do the math. Been like this for decades

Actually I pay 75 since my dealer is my bud and I always buy like 80-100 g

I just read about Oslo...you seem to have found out some good info. I can give you a bit more, though I don't live there. Some of the better places to find stoners are Garage and Mono. Best spots in town. And you should give info on the fact that it is quite hard for tourists to get hash in other cities than Oslo (e.g. Bergen). I've met so many desperate tourists here, it's unbelivable. But that is due to the norwegian mentality: Don't get friendly with strangers. So everyone has their own dealers they stick to. Noone sells it on the streets.

If you get north, you can find quite the opposite: You might even get free hash just for looking like a stoner. I have experienced that.

noctorum

noctorum

• Registered Upgraded
  • 191 posts
In minneapolis, I can get a half oz of mids for about 60$.

Go to downtown, and just ask misc. people where you can get some trees, or check a hs (south high and roosevelt are best) for some

~noctorum

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users