video games on shroomies?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Cannabillions, Oct 4, 2009.

1. I'm surprised you guys can play games trippin. I love video games, and I love video games stoned, but when I took 1.5g of shrooms, I couldn't play SHIT! I tried Halo: ODST, but I swear my fingers were made out of wood. I also tried some guitar, but I had the same feeling.

It was sort of an anxiety ridden trip though.

2. play a simple game like smash bro. good idea.

i tried to play cod4 and halo 3 while shroomin once...god that was hard as hell

3. the only experience i have with this is when a took a full 8th, and played mirrors edge
    BAD IDEA
    everytime i fell off of a building i screamed at the top of my lungs hahaha

4. I wouldn't do it. I took 3 grams of shrooms and played COD4 for a while and it distracted me so much, i didnt even realize i was tripping until i put the controller down

5. But fun, and you can talk to people if you have a mic, and they can tell you are obviously tripping on something, it makes funny online conversations.

6. I remember playing rockband while I was high and I was hitting most of the notes and everything but I wasnt even paying attention, I was just like completely zoning out. Like I was on autopilot.

And that was just weed, I wonder how I'd fair if I took some shrooms haha.

7. Nature is my favorite thing to enjoy on shrooms. Walk in the grass with bare feet, its tight. But yeah psychedelics and video games are always a good time to me. Mario Kart tripping is some good shit

8. my favorite game to play is elders scrolls 4 when im on acid. shits crazy