Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

video games on shroomies?

• Please log in to reply

Cannabillions

Cannabillions

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
Is this a good idea? me and my friends are trying shrooms for the first time in a few days, and we plan on each taking 1.5 g's then playing super smash bros for like 6 hours.

EDIT- I kind of exagerated here, we wouldnt be playing for that long. But is it a good idea in general? like i mean, it wont induce a bad trip or anything right?

Edited by Cannabillions, 03 October 2009 - 10:20 PM.

Thai

Thai

A Pimp Named Slickback

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,417 posts
Id personally take a full 8th than go on a hike or lounge out under the stars. Itll be one of the greatest experiences of your life, but only do this if you have a good mindset..

MajorStoner

MajorStoner

a friend of Errl

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,297 posts
No way you'll be able to concentrate on a video game for 6 hours. I doubt you could watch tv tripping that long, let alone play video games, it'll get both repititive and really frustrating. And honestly, I don't even think it would be very fun, I've never enjoyed video games much on acid, never tried em on shrooms, I usually don't even the hand-eye coordination.

Emblazened

Emblazened

Back to chill

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,068 posts
I play Smash all the time with friends, and I've done it tripping acid. Pretty fun.

But don't spend the whole trip doing that, what a buzzkill.

Go with the flow, follow your trip.

havatt

havatt

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,279 posts
Me and two friends actually tried playing ssb brawl while tripping and it didn't work that well. Everything just seemed overwhelming because there was so much shit going on and we couldnt focus because of that. No, it wont turn your trip into a bad one or anything like that it just probably wont be that enjoyable.

Guest_MissNORML_*

Guest_MissNORML_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
a big group of friends and myself broke out rockband one night while tripping.
i sucked...
totally discouraging considering under normal circumstances I play on expert.
haha, i see you all getting bored with games but def try it out and see what happens.
maybe you could watch a trippy movie. such as scanner darkly, across the universe, etc.

goodluck!

Acid Raindrops

Acid Raindrops

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,935 posts
Eh, I played call of duty 4 on shrooms, it WAS fun on the comeup most DEFINETLY. Was just in complete euphoria, some dude even added me because I thought he was my gateway to reality, lol. But yeah.. definetly not peaking.. I started zoning off and found myself running in circles. Coming up and coming down is fine, but for peaking Id like to be out in nature.. please don't drive though...

Also listen to some good music. Like boards of canada, shpongle, hendrix, jefferson starship..etc.
If you start to get bad vibes change your environment and/or music.

Cannabillions

Cannabillions

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Eh, I played call of duty 4 on shrooms, it WAS fun on the comeup most DEFINETLY. Was just in complete euphoria, some dude even added me because I thought he was my gateway to reality, lol. But yeah.. definetly not peaking.. I started zoning off and found myself running in circles. Coming up and coming down is fine, but for peaking Id like to be out in nature.. please don't drive though...

Also listen to some good music. Like boards of canada, shpongle, hendrix, jefferson starship..etc.
If you start to get bad vibes change your environment and/or music.

yea lol i got my license taken away last friday, so you dont have to worry about that...

Phrin

Phrin

Midwest Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 106 posts
Nawww man. Don't play SSB, play some GTA IV. Haha, BEST FUCKING GAME EVER while your trippin' on some boomers. I'm serious, lol.

Chroncitis

Chroncitis

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 399 posts
haha one time i was playing call of duty world at war online on my ps3...i had 16 kills and NO deaths lol...i was fucked up too lol...after the game was over i went to my headset and said u motherfuckers suck lol...im tripping my balls off and u guys cant even kill me haha...i was like jeez is this really happening??? it did tho

Stoogemeister

Stoogemeister

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,037 posts
i played gta 4 on mushrooms once and it was fucking insane

i was flying down the part that looks like times square in an suv while my friend was playing guitar and i cant even explain it was just so fuckin crazy i was running into people and throwing grenades out the window just tripping balls.

then i ate a burrito and it blew my mind. i could literally taste every single little thing like the tomatoes, tiny diced onions and crispy chickano mmmm

ReD_LiNe

ReD_LiNe

When bad meets evil ...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 956 posts
Actually, the time I actually did play video games on shrooms I did awesome. You become amazing at shooters, at least I did.

Kashek

Kashek

• Registered Upgraded
  • 157 posts
The last time my buddy an I ate shrooms we played Dead Space. It was fucking awesome. Only ate like an eighth though. Next time I wanna go for a quarter. While video games are awesome there is nothing better than going out into the world.

ballparkmanatee

ballparkmanatee

• Registered Upgraded
  • 839 posts

The last time my buddy an I ate shrooms we played Dead Space. It was fucking awesome. Only ate like an eighth though. Next time I wanna go for a quarter. While video games are awesome there is nothing better than going out into the world.

Dead space? haha I couldn't imagine how that'd be.
I wouldn't mind trying out Silent Hill 2...jesus christ

Cmystic31

Cmystic31

Mystic Mulatto

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,833 posts
Me and my friend played a little xbox when we were trippin on boomers at his house.

We had an epic battle in Fight Night Round 4.

Acid Raindrops

Acid Raindrops

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,935 posts

Actually, the time I actually did play video games on shrooms I did awesome. You become amazing at shooters, at least I did.

I read a book by I think Terence Mckenna which explained that hunters from tribes may have used small doses of mushrooms while hunting to be able to detect prey better because of the increase in senses. :cool:

MrLanky

MrLanky

• Registered Upgraded
  • 144 posts
So I would highly recommend playing katamari damacy while tripping. It'd fun a fun, simple, trippy game and the music is awesome. But yeah I wouldn't recommend it for the whole time. I'd actually be impressed if you could manage to do one thing for the duration of your trip.

tabbit

tabbit

The Lost Son of Odin

• Bronze Member
  • 1,463 posts

TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

I Am The One

• Registered Upgraded
  • 661 posts
I played Crackdown with all the cheats on with an eigth of shrooms. Best. Feeling. Ever.

sonicmelvin

sonicmelvin

Clipse of Doom

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
last time i did shrooms me and my bud each did about 4.5g and played horde on gears of war 2. (gridlock map if you're wondering) and i decided to snipe, man it was fucking intense but it was one of the most fun experiances ive had on shrooms, i was surprised at myself because i was getting mad headshots, more so then when im sober haha. good times.:hello:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users