5000w Ebb N Gro Show Part II

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by SugarDaddie, Oct 3, 2009.

1. 3 weeks in. they were slow starters, but they are just now starting to show explosive growth. flipping to 12/12 should be taking place in about 2 weeks. then the magic happens.

last 3 pics show the Afghan Beans mixed in with the Blue Mystic. Can't wait to do some Cross breeding.. gonna make a whole lot of beans so I can scatter them along the rivers around here :cool:

Attached Files:

2. wow this post is still going. so happy to see this. i have come here for information so many times over the last couple years its ridiculous and i wanted to thank you for that. got a question that you have answered before... but ive been a half hour trying to find it. whats your sq footage per plant. or even better... a center to center measurement.

thx and happy growing :)

3. slightly under 4 sf per plant. I had all these numbers doped out once before. not sure where i posted it, but to be exact, i think its like 23 x 23 inches per plant. maybe less. and I'm not up to running down stairs to measure the room at the moment. I use to keep all that shit written down, but it piles up.

4. hey:wave: bro glade to see your up and running again. lookin very nice keep up the great work .peace:smoke:

5. Curing in a garbage bag? Doesn't sound like a good idea to me...please explain.

6. Really? :eek:

7. Now you makin me feel dumb...my weed dries out a lot faster in baggies vs jars. Why not just cure in a some 5 gallon jars? I feel if you throw all your trimmed bud in a black trashbag the finished product will not smell/look/smoke as good as in a glass jar. Please correct me if I'm wrong?

8. If you think about it, it's all the same, I use these huge zip lock bags to cure them, using 5 gallon jars, gallon jars, or even quart jars is counter productive in terms of time and labor for the amounts I grow and harvest.

9. Quick Update with Pics to Read. Day 39 after dropping the clones in the buckets.. just realized from my earlier posts these girls are not as fast growing as my previous girls. I'll probably flip them in about 5-7 days, then the magic happens.

First Pics is my Main Room

2nd pic is mostly my afghan beans from the kush region. they growing very nicely. the afghan leaves are very light green compared to the rest of the genetics. no auto or pre-flower traits have showed up yet.

Attached Files:

10. yo sugardaddie..Mad rep on this whole thread. From the first knowledge you drop about not telling anyone, to the growing tips.. Im exactly they same way with being so critical about not telling anyone. My family members I have shown the ropes to always want to tell someone to brag about it. Its very true putting up threads on GC gives a relief because we really cant talk to anyone about this shit, or show anyone our hard work! its a bitch, but I love it. Im aware of all the hard work that goes into it and just commending you on your journey. Glad to see you still got it goin in the Ebb and gro.

How do you like those parabolic shades? are they the 4fters? hang bulbs vert or horiz?

Try out the oven turkey bags for curing. They hold a couple #'s each and are tough..

11. Came home Saturday evening to discover my 8 inch Valuline exhuast fan bearings were going out, makes a nice loud screeching noise. as I was adjusting the speed to find a possible quiet spot till I can get a replacement. the Fan made a couple of noises and flat out died on me, the Room is like a fucking sauna now, cause I have no venting going on.

5 yr warranty on said fan, forgot to keep receipt.

4th of july weekend, nothing is open, can't order anything till Tuesday, and then it'll take 2-3 days for delivery.

Plants will live thru it. but house fucking reeks to high heaven.

Note to Self : Buy Extra Back up Fan.

always learning something new.

12. I remember your old grow, glad I ran across the new one! Subbing up, and sorry about the fan... good thinking about the backup one.

*ponders new fan purchase*

13. I have extras for everything, including pumps, extra chiller, hoses, buckets, Lights, and Ballasts on hand, everything except an extra inline fan! with the tmps and humidity so high, it makes it miserable to get any work done.

14. damn bro that sucks. im joining your club my a/c defective. it craped out on me saturday and now my grow room is a sauna too. my clones will like it..... if my inline craped out it would be like a swaet lodge and might start hallucinating after an hour bein min there

15. Day 10 of Flowering.

Afghan girls are growing fast, out of 20 afghan beans popped, 15 are males, only 5 are females, 2 of the Afghan girls look promising, as are 2 males who looks quite promising for some cross breeding.

2 plants in the main room died, due to stem rot. no biggie. the buckets are gonna get propped up tomorrow night. to prevent the rockwool from getting wet and rotting out any other stems. still no Fan, should arrive in 3 days. but no signs of health issues so far from the high humidity.

Pics

Attached Files:

16. I love how quick they grow once you flip to flower. Have you flowered cuttings of the same mother use in this grow? Just wondering if you have any expectations or if it's more of a hit and miss on the characteristics/pheno of these buds.

17. the mom was selected from my previous grow. so I know what to expect from these cuttings.

I

18. Are you using tomato cages this time? Along with those stakes?

Also I read the label on the dutch masters gold zone and it says to use 5ml/5galon for normal use and 12ml/5 gallon for agresive strength. So I have been putting in about 130ml per 55gallons of nutrients/water, are you sure you add 200 ml of gold zone every 5 days?

19. Not gonna use tomatoes cages this time, because these plants have a strong structure, and the bids it will produce will not bend the branches down. use of the cages vary from what I am growing. once i get that heavy yeilder dialed in I'll use the cages agian,

and yes, I add 200 ml of gold zone to my rez every 5 days.

20. oops, 5 ml per 5 gallons? hmm, gonna have to back down stairs to read the instructions.