5000w Ebb N Gro Show Part II

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by SugarDaddie, Oct 3, 2009.

1. it doesn't affect airflow. I have an adjustable speed controller on it, so i can also control fan speed. I run the fan at about 3/4's power. and everything stays nice and cool, and little to no noise from the outside venting area.

2. pics of my venting and duct work. see how I have the scrubber nestled between the joists? I used 4 eye let bolts, drilled holes in joists at the half way point, then used 2 straps to raise and secure the scrubber into place, which makes for easy removal and replacement. As you can see my scrubber is dirty and at the end of it's life. so it'll get replaced on the next grow.

Attached Files:

3. Plants look fantastic, even when shit doesn't work out exactly like you wanted it's still inspiring.

4. #386 ztc, Feb 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2011
    What up sug. How are things rollin?

edit: should have gone back a page! DAMN DUDE!

5. VERY nice grow man. Love the jungle you have going. Be an awesome place to pull up a chair and listen to some tunes while you puff away on a fatty blunt and drink a nice drink and look at the buds all around you.

Subbed for sure.

6. Funny thing is, I rarely use. I kinda follow the Don't get high on your own supply rule, keeps me focused, so I don't slip up and wind up on the evening news. I just like to grow, and the smells are intoxicating.

7. Thanks bro, what size is that filter?

8. the largest one they make. weights like 100-110lbs.

9. Hey sugar, do you pull/push air into the room from somewhere?

10. Nice set up... you may have mentioned this before, but how many sqft do each bucket take up

11. Intake air comes from the fire place. exhaust fan does all the work to pull it in.

12. somewhere under 4 SF, or, 21x21 inches for each bucket.

13. Do you use bigger tubing to the buckets then what they give you to use, or is that the same size they give you?

14. I use the stock tubing that came with the set up.

15. Sweet colas! If i read correctly your running 5k? How many girls under the 5k and what do u expect for yields?

16. i think about 55 girls, give or take, my yield is gonna be shit, probably some where in the 3-6 lb range, but the next run will be at least 12-15lbs. just part of getting it all dialed in.

17. Wow u expect to get 12 to 15 bows off 5k horizontal? Thats crazy! Much props if ur getn 3bows a light. I'm jealous. I'm workin on 2bows a light. Been fallin just shy of my mark but i can say i havnt had 1 really smooth run yet. Always ran into problems but pulled through with some decent numbers concidering. So if i can just dial it in.

18. When harvesting at separate times do you flush all in advanced or only the majority at the end? Amazing work Thanks!!!!:hello: