Nausea After High Of Oxycodone?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Typewritermonky, Oct 2, 2009.

1. I've noticed that after two hours or so on 40mg of Oxycodone (I do this once a month), I'm still nauseous for the next two hours or so after I've comedown like tonight.

Does this happen to anyone else, or is it just my body? Is there anything to help? I'd like to up my dosage but the nausea is just so ridiculous I can't even enjoy my high.

2. switch to heroin. makes me less sick and more high :p

3. Just take some promethazine. It'll get you higher and ease the nausea.

4. Yeah I realized from asking a few friends that this is basically included in the high. I'll sell them off.

5. One more thing, my friend takes ambien and would it be safe for him to take 5mg of Oxycodone with his ambien? Because I hear codeine and ambien is fine but I know oxycodone is different.

6. learn about your drug before doing them
    oxycodone is an opiate. opiates cause nausia.
    Erowid

7. #7 Typewritermonky, Oct 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2009
    I know it causes nausea, I just wondered why an hour or two afterwards I'm sober I'm still to nauseous to eat or really move around a lot....

Read my post I was asking about after I've comedown. Also look at the title too.

8. im pretty sure if you lay on your side it goes away.

i think thats why you always see dudes layin down on their sides when you see a pic of an opium den. either that or there just to fucked to even sit or stand

9. If you still want to get that opiate high you might want to try hydrocodone instead. My friend prefers hydrocodone over oxycodone because he experiences no nausea from it like he does from oxy.

10. Haha thanks, I guess I will just lie down afterwards next time, and if that doesn't work then it's just not enjoyable.

Also, does anyone know if it's safe to take Ambien with Oxycodone?

11. dont mix those man benzos and opiates can be fatal together

12. first of all ambien isnt a benzo at all. secondly i love benzos and opiates!

13. true but its still not wise to mix it because it has benzo like properties

14. yee. i think its the closest thing to a benzo without being one lol.

doctors pretty much script restoril and ambien interchangeably. and restoril IS a benzo.

15. Those are minor withdrawl symptoms.

16. yeah this, I just took 10mg's promethazine so I can pop my last roxy without feeling nausious

17. i only get that way when i do suboxone

and im talkin projectile vomit

first time it happened i was actually still feelin it a little so it was like *suddenly vomits up gatorade and water* then i just turned back around to the computer to finish the post i was typing

18. I wouldn't mix the Ambien with the Oxy, like others have said. If he decides to, he better be safe. Try taking Ginger for the nausea, because an opiate high is amazing, but it can easily be ruined by some nausea.

19. Yeah, Im a pretty small dude, so opiates make me sick if I take a stronger dose. Remember to eat a light meal before taking them next time. Like something that is full of nutritious things.

20. Thanks guys. I guess this is it for my opiate career just because I can't stand it.