Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Make smoke with your mouth (SO COOL!)

• Please log in to reply

CallMeHerb

CallMeHerb

bitch slappin mofo

• Old School
  • 889 posts
alright, i was cruisin` the net and i came across this. i'm high as hell and this is so fun to do. i didn't think it would work at first, but it does!!! try this right now. it'll make you laugh, or at least put a smile on your face. i promise.

here it is:

"Face a light source such as a bare light bulb. Tightly close you lips. Fill your cheeks with air partially, breathe normally through your nose, then fiercely tense your cheeks and lips while blowing to compress the air inside. (It helps if you push fingers on your lips to keep air from spurting out.) Now relax your cheeks, part your lips, and spit the air out very slowly. (Don't breathe out, instead spit the air out with cheeks and tongue.) Smoke! Fog comes out of your mouth. It's just like the fog in the neck of a freshly opened bottle of cola. This works great in the dark with a flashlight."

:cool: :wave: :P :smoking: ;) :smoke: :D :hello: :)

easy rider

easy rider

diggity dank!

• Old School
  • 1,452 posts
damn... ..i think i did it wrong.... i couldnt get it too work ..i ended up just hyperventilating and hitting my head on my keyboard tray...

s0ad05

s0ad05

Burn One Down

• Old School
  • 850 posts
i just popped an eardrum thanks buddy

CallMeHerb

CallMeHerb

bitch slappin mofo

• Old School
  • 889 posts
lol.. you guys are trying too hard. use your cheecks and lips to create most of the pressure, not your lungs. you guys are just making all the blood rush to your head.

:P

HokemBokem

HokemBokem

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 410 posts
Who cares if smoke does come out? Go take a hit and blow out some good shit

DeadChimp

DeadChimp

• Registered Upgraded
  • 731 posts
I'll just wait until it gets cold outside so I can go "LOOK, I'm smoking" and mimmick the gesture only to look like a jackass. ;)

AllBlind420

AllBlind420

Herbalist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 307 posts
LoL u guys are killing me... my whole school knows about that trick... what i do is close my mouth with air and click your tounge a few times with your mouth close, then make a fist into a ball and try blowing hard with your mouth still closed and then blow very slowly... its a bit difficult to understand but its halarious reading your replies... LoL

teh anthony

teh anthony

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
"damn... ..i think i did it wrong.... i couldnt get it too work ..i ended up just hyperventilating and hitting my head on my keyboard tray..."

^^ that's fun shit lol

IL_Duce

IL_Duce

Gnarls Barkley is crazy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 793 posts
hahahaha thast one of the craziest things ever. lol i cant get over that that happens.

negligent

negligent

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 5,369 posts
haha i dont know if its just all the dmt i been smokin lately or if it really worked, but i definitely saw smoke, haha i'ma try it in a brighter area

definitely just all the dmt i been smokin haha, i can actually feel how its effected me to, like i get startled real easy now, kinda weird.

chiefdubleblunt

chiefdubleblunt

The Chief

• Old School
  • 1,148 posts
^^ lol............i tried this and i got it my first time........cool i guess......id rather be blowin some real smoke tho......

CallMeHerb

CallMeHerb

bitch slappin mofo

• Old School
  • 889 posts

Who cares if smoke does come out? Go take a hit and blow out some good shit

i just bought a half o. and i took your advice. but all i was trying to say was:

"It's FREAKIN` COOL"

shiiiieeet

Pot Geek

Pot Geek

Broke neo-hippie.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 482 posts
A teeny bit of a misnomer there, you're not actually blowing smoke out of your mouth, what you're really doing is compressing the air in your mouth and blowing out water vapor.... steam.

4Degrees

4Degrees

Rasta Revolution

• Registered Upgraded
  • 323 posts
Nice... It worked.

cowofsteel

cowofsteel

Local

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,028 posts
sweeett..... that was cool, i'm gonna break that out in front of my boss tonight... be like, what we can't smoke in here???

Motoxridah

Motoxridah

Only users lose drugs

• Old School
  • 5,568 posts
I fuckin popped an artery in my neck. Thanks asshole.

stoned_soldier

stoned_soldier

BOOGA BOOGA!! jaywalker

• Old School
  • 3,394 posts
yooooo... i finally got it to work!!! thanks meat man!! errr.. callmeherb.. uh.. herb..
it was a small cloud.. how do you get bigger clouds?

CallMeHerb

CallMeHerb

bitch slappin mofo

• Old School
  • 889 posts

I fuckin popped an artery in my neck. Thanks asshole.

you're welcome. biatch.

herbsman420

herbsman420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 768 posts

you're welcome. biatch.

Ahahaha. I think I popped a blood vessel in my neck too, but it's all good, cuz I am too high to feel the pain.!

Ars moriendi

Ars moriendi

Hermione's Slave

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,725 posts
I just laughed myself senseless thanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users