I Am All Metaphors

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by AK Infinity, Sep 30, 2009.

1. I am the last thing you think about before you decide you want to masturbate. But some people say I am a morning shit after a night of whiskey and pickled jalapenos. I call myself the enema that makes you pure. But in actuality, I am a nimbus cloud with a belly full of cats and dogs.

2. I am a puffy pustule on a prevaricator that postulated proudly but was prefabricated from a pedigree of pugnacious potshots that prejudged people because everybody knows the soul can get a little polluted and pock marked.

3. #43 YEM, Jan 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2010
    I am the energy current that taps into threads and brings them back to the top.

I am the astonishment that makes jaws drop.
    I am the whole, the group, the scenic scenario. I am the hunter and the hunted, the fish and the fished, the prey and the preyed. I am without a doubt, without fear. I am the one who makes it all come together, I am the one who ties and binds it all together. I am the mushroom, the acid, the deamsters, the insight, the vividness, the wonder, the beauty, the intergalacticness of the interconnectedness springing out interrelatedness through the interactiveness.

I am the connections that link us all together. I am the dimensions past and underneath. I am the karmic cycle, the cosmic radiance, the universal vibration. The being past its own being, the sight beneath the sight, the gold that is inseparable from our beings. I am tolerance, acceptance, relief, belief. I am the emptiness within you. I am the fullness you are seeking. Long behold, we have arrived. Here I am, the source. Become one with me, for I hold the connections that are vital to your survival. I am the one who lets it all go, the one who allows everything to take its place on our journey outward. I am the sound of your beating heart. I am the taste you cannot get enough pleasure out of. I am the eye in the sky.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I am ten times ten terrible numbers, the ones that are all lined up like they're consecutive but in the end they're repetitive. Or do they mock randomness in their punctuality, in their hard as nails to motherfucking matter?

I am a kitten lapping up a bowl of warm milk and purring incessantly all the while.

I am a fish egg about a million years ago, nestled between two rocks that will never remember the day or shall they be remembered.

• Like Like x 1
  5. some of this is excellent... truly great thread

I am the musical instrument, waiting to be played...
    but I am the cactus, virulently opposing intrusion.
    I am the broken-record thought repeated and delayed,
    the sight in the distance which promised seclusion--
    only to be followed by your own parade;
    the island paradise in which you are regrettably informed
    that all your desires
    were misinformed.
    And, from a towering spire,
    i'm now the paper which lies torn,
    not in half, but into two extremes,
    one the creator, the other the destroyer
    of our most sacred dreams.

-Ddrew

6. I am the ass hair that doesn't get wiped.

I am the black sheep table leg standing atop a packet of sugar.

I am an old piece of gum, chewed up, spit out, and stepped on.

I am the cookie monster of vaginas.

7. I am is and was, always and never.

8. #48 AK Infinity, Jan 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2010
    [The sound of some nondescript fury that's erupting in the background sounds like a hard dick in a deliciously wet pussy.]

I am pounding away like a goddamn jackhammer hammering through a good lotta give-a-damn. Thud, thud, thud magnified by whispers and moans. The way hot breath lingers in the air and wanton passion is the after effect of some crazy built in desire. I am those throes as they were cast down by an elegant goddess with a sensitive g-spot; they kinda quivered down from on high.

I am a sponge sopping up love.

I am a fragile heart, that's been broken one too many times. Like a hard bullet doesn't give-a-shit as it streaks passed hope and life in one deafening movement.

I am a French kiss as deep and sweet as light passing through the air, through dark and endless night. How their tongues are as lovely as swans in courtship, as twisty as their long slender necks, but are as gaudy as their great white.

I am love.

[It spills in her and yet their passion convolutes passed pausing.]

9. "I am the great I am"

Furthermore, I am lifted and gifted, bored so I missed it, wanted it so I wished it, got it then spliffed it holla

10. I am the resonance, the incessant flow. I emanate consciousness, and through this emanation I feed myself directly with experience and what is beyond experience. I am the myriad creation, the form that encompasses all forms, the non-being that being springs from. I am the seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years, decades, centuries that dome in through a sempiternal flow. My world is the world that embraces infinite of worlds. I grow as they grow. I travel in a mercurial style, pleasing all those that I am underneath. I am the core, the space underneath all the layers and I am coming through all those layers to you! I am space and time interwined, yet am not subjected to my own doing. I am the balance, the harmonious ringing in your ears, and I give myself to those who do not seek. I am interbred with stillness, noise is a child of mine. Although he has yet to learn, he will one day become me.

11. I'm a giraffe with purple rabbit ears and this is my story. I'm the defined definition of constant defining. I'm as meaningful as an imaginary meaning. I'm the air I hold in the lungs I control; Serving a purpose, and on the way out the door...

12. I am the parabolic interlude between the chorus and the bridge.

13. I am the "what the f*ck" that invades your consciousness.
    The bizarreness of being that's pretty damn hard to miss,
    The unanswered "whys" pushed to ridiculousness,
    I am the chained counter to that fantasy, "invictus."

14. We are the fingers on a hand.
    All of us are different but connected.
    We all live together in this giant maze, yet we cannot find the exit.
    We always seem to take the wrong path.
    Our future is nothing but trials and errors in this crucial science experiment.
    Through pain, hardships, and failures, we will eventually find a way out.
    But as I sit here, staring into the blank pages that complete the night sky.
    I cannot help but be positive, knowing we choose the end.
    An era of modern day explorers will come my friends.
    Believe.
    Hope.
    Endure.

• Like Like x 2
  15. I am the cocaine that feeds your brain
    I am Hunter in Vegas, going insane
    I am the darkness in your tunnel to the light
    I am the table you stumble over in the middle of the night
    I am the storm that precedes the calm
    3AM, Monday morning, I am your neighbours car alarm

I am your mother's earrings that you sold for a gram
    I am the black sheep that was once a white lamb
    I am your blind date with no teeth
    I am the pastor who hides his disbelief
    I am the lost lighter when you need a toke
    I am the forgotten punchline in your favourite joke
    I am your biggest weakness, the condom that broke

I'm a bit embarrassed to post mine, because you guys are so damn good!

A K Infinty, H2O42O, LoserKid420, YEM, J Dylan + Rep

Love this thread :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. I was just about to go make a carpayment when this popped into my head, and I rushed inside to post it on Grasscity:

I am tits on a bull in a wet t-shirt contest.

17. I am the "oh shit" before impact.

18. I am a rat (genus Rattus) who is extravagantly risking his life in the presence of cats.

I am a human (homo sapien) studying why such foolhardy behavior is exhibited.

I am a parasite (Toxoplasma Gondii) who can live in many mammals but needs to get into a cat's stomach to reproduce.

I am a bargain in nature; a blind, directionless evolutionary process with the useful property of interfering with the nervous systems of rats making them hyperactive and relatively fearless-and hence more likely to be eaten by any cat in the vicinity!

I am a hitchhiker (Toxoplasma Gondii) who can cause their host (rats) to behave in unlikely-even suicidal-ways, all for the benefit of the guest and not the host.

I am not an isolated phenomenon, but one of the many examples of natures workings.

• Like Like x 1
  19. [If I exhale excessively it's only because I'm outta breath.]

I am--listen closely--a brotha that's born and bred to be as black as night, just after midnight or when the clock says, "whew." I am as ebony as neon that's gone to the unseen side of oblivion. I mean it just sorta winked out into the unknowable.

[Now comes the fucking inhale fucking fantastic!]

20. I is a grammatically flawed sentence.