I Am All Metaphors

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by AK Infinity, Sep 30, 2009.

1. I am the personification of John Henry, all stoked up against the modern age and my hammer sounds like "I will resist you till the end of me." And the hammer goes, Wham bam, wham bam, wham, bam I believe in humanity! Oh iron oh metal, oh flesh and oh so much blood do not mesh....

2. I am bacon.

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. My mind is a river, flowing downstream

4. i am motion......because i just cant fucking stop!

5. I am that jingle jangle in those spurs that go kicking along in the dust, passed tumble weeds and heat.  I am that giddy up and go in that old mare looking into the broken horizon going Westwards towards wildness in an arid wildernesssssssssssssssss.  

6. I am a wave-a wave of sound,energy, and light. I am Eternal.

This gave  me a mental picture of The Gunslinger (Stephen King)

8. I am the drip dropping rain from on high, and it falls down through heaven like tears in a tragedy.  You know all sackcloth and ashes where there's wailing, loss and never forget.  He's drip dropping his way to a deluge of remembrances, of regrets, of lost loves in torrents.

Drip, drop, drip, drop, drip.....

9. I am an American tall motherfucking tale, exceeding high up there in thought word and deed, indeed.  And how I hew my way across the horizon of high ideas, plowing against hopelessness, against an uncertain future but I'm going headfirst in a frenzy, and oh so forgetful of how disasters happen so easily.

10. If it weren't for so many beautiful disasters behind us... what would we have to climb today...
    I am the mess i have been wading thru all this time... the only thing in my way is me...

11. Truly the world doth smell like bitchassness, like the Holy Roman Empire being especially empirical, in other words, demanding a latitude that is not adversely affected by the longitude.  I mean the long don't judge the short, it all ends up flowing like this, oh churning, moving uncomfortably as quick as a bright new day.  See the sun rising?

I'm like that, I really really is.  I am....