Ambien 35mg Trip Report (And You Thought My Last One Was Funny)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Typewritermonky, Sep 28, 2009.

1. I love when I know the answers to my own questions. It used to knock me out though, a few months ago.

I've missed your words stoner, I bet you'd like to know I'm sober now (except for MJ and klonopin for sleep). Rehab does work (kind of). haha

/end hijack of thread.

2. Really ddb421? Are you really gonna keep saying that? This is pointless.

Also am I crazy or is ddb421 just pushing this thread much farther then it should be...

and Buffalos, sorry for that highjack.

3. dude What ?

Cool story bro

4. Yes ddb421, you're being a dick.

OP is a good guy, and has no reason to lie. So just cut the shit man.

5. Haha that's good to hear man! Keep it up! Drug use is all good, but when it shackles us down through addiction it has crossed the line.

/end hijack of thread #2...sorry typewriter!

6. stoner I want to give you this last bit of yage tea I still have now :).

or maybe a pebble to your mountain of rep will do.

7. Seriously man, you need to quit being such an asshole.. you've takin this way too far..

8. dude .. relax..

9. Haha man I'm brewing up some yage now. I figure I'd end my Yom Kippur fast with an ayahuasca trip later tonight.

But many thanks for the +rep, as always man!

10. #50 GrandaddyPurps, Sep 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2009
    idunno you made it seem like you were actually tripping. so it was hard to tell if it was supposed to be a joke.

I mean you sound serious. If you were thinking out load and none of this shit happened... what was the point of the topic.

I do agree with ddb421... this was a stupid idea for a trip report if you are just posting random things that arent really happening. If you had just posted what actually happened... and explained you are having crazy thoughts it might not be bad. But just lieing and saying u had OEV is silly.

EDIT: kpind to the wall so sorry if this isnt all coherent

11. I even said "all in my head".

12. ye but the point is you didnt seem like you were joking at all. and to be honest i dont think you were. instead you had your Personal Army attack me with neg rep

13. I agree Ambien isnt really a trip, but Ive definitely seen OEVs on it when staring at patterns or ceilings. It usually only happens when i havent taken them for a while though. Otherwise its just a slight downer high feeling.

14. Haha, I like how this guy waits 'til someone calls BS and then tries to act like he knows what he's talking about in like every thread.

Lol-worthy trip to say the least. :cool:

15. I looked through the topic couldnt find where you said it, if you could show me that would be cool. I mean yea you did seem pretty serious

"Well, basically I was so fucked up I thought it would be smart to take 60mg of Ambien. Really bad idea. Way to fucked up, way to fucked up. So I just got back from the bathroom, threw up my entire stomach, and now I am feeling a nice afterglow. Suddle hallucinations, towels moving like snakes, everything is breathing. Never taking more then 30mg again."

yea nowhere can I find any indiction this is a joke. If it was a joke im sorry but it was a very lousy one :(

16. i know what im talking about

17. I just find it funny that you always seem to wait until a reg or somebody calls BS then jump on the bandwagon and agree with everything they say. Also, you called the OP a dumbass but then told someone else to chill out when they told YOU to stop being an asshole.

And you did take this way too seriously. Don't give it if you can't take it.

18. #58 ddb421, Sep 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2009
    dude. i was saying it way before i even know GDP was saying something.

go fuck yourself

Disrespect is not tollerated here, You should know that by now. - KSR

19. I meant back a couple pages. Someone said "sorry dude but I call bs" or something then you instantly posted something like "dude your buggin ambien dont make you do that shit".

And thanks, I will. At least I'll be fucking the one I love most in this world. Myself.

20. i read the first like "trippy thing" that typewritermonky said and pressed reply instantly . so please man. keep your comments to yourself if u have no idea what i was thinking or doing .