Ambien 35mg Trip Report (And You Thought My Last One Was Funny)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Typewritermonky, Sep 28, 2009.

1. haha this shit is fucking hilarious, I wanna get me some of this..

2. Compromise my friend :D, get a mini trash can with a trash bag in it. that way you can throw up without getting up! Also get a washcloth soaked in COLD water and put it on tha back of your neck, it'll make ya feel gooooood, and will make the gods happier, which will make you feel better :hello: GOOOOODDD VIBESSSSSS TYPEWRITER!!!!!:hello:

3. YESS!!! DUDE YESS!!! EVERYPONE IS GETTING OUT OF THEIR CHAIR IN MY ROOM TO SEE!

The imposted Typewritiermonky is throwing up in the bathroom, having no fun!! But me! Back on trip! Let's see, its been like, 1:30 since drops. Shit, that means like only another hour. Well, ONE MORE HOUR! Let's drop into the well.

4. #24 Typewritermonky, Sep 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2009
    YESS!!! DUDE YESS!!! EVERYPONE IS GETTING OUT OF THEIR CHAIR IN MY ROOM TO SEE!

T - 1:30 The imposted Typewritiermonky is throwing up in the bathroom, having no fun!! But me! Back on trip! Let's see, its been like, 1:30 since drops. Shit, that means like only another hour. Well, ONE MORE HOUR! Let's drop into the well.

5. Well, basically I was so fucked up I thought it would be smart to take 60mg of Ambien. Really bad idea. Way to fucked up, way to fucked up. So I just got back from the bathroom, threw up my entire stomach, and now I am feeling a nice afterglow. Suddle hallucinations, towels moving like snakes, everything is breathing. Never taking more then 30mg again.

6. ive never puked from ambien before.... that doesnt sound fun

7. It wasn't bro. And now I just blew my last pills I had. Instead of two fun trips I had one shit trip. :(. Can't win them all.

8. I hope the bridge helped :p

9. dude im sorry but im calling BS..... there is no way ur tripping and seeing all that shit. Iv taken 30mg many a time.... best ur gonna get on that is a crappy short benzo high......

cmon man. u dont "trip" on ambien.... there are no open eye visuals at 100mg let alone 30mg.

10. dude. i raelly think ur buggin out cause ambien dont make u do the things ur doing .

11. God I was just being a little bubbly and joking around, you guys didn't really think I ACTUALLY went to Disneyland?

Overall, never taken 60mg before. Just made me way to "drunk" and I puked my guts out.

12. #32 ddb421, Sep 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2009
    in other words your a fucking liar man.

seriously your a dumbass

Name-calling dosent float here, You should know that by now. - KSR

13. ddb421, stop being just rude.

I didn't 'see' this shit happening, I was just thinking out loud and thought this shit was absolutely hilarious.

Take a fucking joke, smoke some weed, whack your shit and go to bed.

14. #34 ddb421, Sep 28, 2009
    Zomg Ambien just made me wanna Fly out the Door and steal a kangaroo from the zoo in my mind..

15. How come I can take 35mgs of ambien and feel nothing, not even put me to sleep?

Most likely my high tolerance to everything and my cross-tolerance to alcohol and benzodiazepines.

16. That's exactly why

17. Let me get the pictures.

[​IMG] (5.4g of Shrooms Last Pickup)

[​IMG] (White on White Family Fluff, only 4 hits in that bag)

My most recent Concoction for my last trip (4 Squeezed Myers Lemons, 3.5g of ground up shrooms, cup of Santa Cruz Rasberry Lemonade for taste):

[​IMG]

The rest of the pics are on my computer and they expired on tinypic so give me a few minutes to get them up.

18. Oh man that shroom shake looks TERRIBLE man!

How'd it taste?

19. #39 ddb421, Sep 28, 2009
    hhehehhehehehehehehehehehehehe

20. #40 ddb421, Sep 28, 2009
    Cool story Bro