Pinched, Fucked. I need positive vibes.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LegitBaller, Sep 27, 2009.

1. don't let it discourage you bud.

use this time (if they throw you in the slammer) to really take a step back and think about what you've been doing, and where it got you. use this time to study something, or work out, be productive with it because otherwise youll lose your mind just sitting in a cell for however long.

use this time wisely, and i hope its a change for the better in the long run

2. still goin to court. legal battles always drag on, it just wrecks havoc in your life, always stressin bout the damn case
    ive had plenty of down time to think about the mistakes I made and all i can do is choose not to do it in the future. whats done is done. I cant go back, so Im movin forward.

3. best of luck my dude. i might be going down myself.

4. Steeling shit isn't the answer, but you probably know that by now, so i won't repeat what has already been said.

Good luck though. My next bowl is out to you.

5. What's goin on with you?

And OP, if you don't mind me asking, what did you do? I hate to be that guy but these things interest me alot, sorry.

6. Fuck dude, my heart goes out to you.

I dunno, you'd think after being taken to court so many times you'd wanna chill, or move to Mexico or something... but your a fucking trooper man.

Good luck.

7. Good luck with the law buddy, and if you get out this shit scot-free, just remember that it's insanely easy to be an upstanding citizen yet still have a fun motherfucking life.

There's a lot to be said for a quiet weekend with the bros and a couple bowls at the crib.

8. Good luck man. Hopefully it will all work out and if it doesn't have a safe trip....

9. I don't know if this will cheer you up or not but if you got felony charges and are facing more than a year you aren't going to county jail you're going to prison. I don't know if the prison you'd go to is any better than county jail, but you made the jail sound pretty bad so at least you aren't going there.

10. You have 2 grand cash lying around at home but you stole shit from Walmart (I'm not really sure what the story is but this is what I've gathered from the posts). That shit isn't worth it man you should probably avoid stealing in the future.

With that said, good luck in court. This bowl and good vibes go out to you.:smoke:

11. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atA8UNeBBDs"]YouTube- DOIN' TIME IN COOK COUNTY JAIL IN CHICAGO[/ame]

Damn man, Best of luck to you.

12. You never even said what you got the felony for? If its drug related your prob looking at a year.

13. damn, that sucks man. i got a 20g bond for poss of 2oz. no prior charges, no arrest history, nothing more than traffic tickets... 23 days to see the judge to even try to get bond reduction. had to sit in that bitch untill i got a deal for time served and probation. good luck with ur case man.

14. #34 LawJunkie, Apr 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2010
    I think if a person is facing serious time (5 or more years) they should run. China has no extradition laws with the US.

You won't be going to a county jail, you will go to a state prison. You only get one life, do you really want to spend part of it behind bars? On top of that, prison populations have the highest HIV infections out of any other population in the US.

I'd say run and don't look back, but that is just me.

15. no shit libertyville born and raised

16. When I read the title I thought you got pinched for like a gram or something lol.

17. why the fuck are you stealing shit you fucking hobo

seriously theives piss me off, hope they rape that ass in jail

18. Shut the fuck up dude. Mind your business. I hope someone steals your car tonight.

19. bout to smoke a bowl for you man. good luck

20. If you can't do the time don't do the crime....