Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

7 grams of weed :D

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Owen, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Is 7 grams of weed alot? can someone take a picture of 7 grams and compare it to somethingg? thanks I appreciate it!

2. It's a quad. Should get you a few decent sized buds.

3. Its a good amount to have. Depending on what kind of bud it will be, it should last you a while

4. its two eighths

5. I thought that was a quarter?

6. yeah its quite a nice amount. itd be enough for like 2 weeks or something (for me atleast)

7. a quarter oz, yes...or a quad to some folks. It is also the equivilant of two eigths. My usual pickup, and can last two-three weeks depending on tolerance and quality (mids = one week, dank = two/three).

8. well how much is $70+ worth to you? if it's a fair amount of money to spend, you can bet you're gonna get a fair amount of weed.

9. I just ate some :D

10. wow google it not tht hard u can seem to post on here so why dont you search forums of a 7 gram pick up thread or some shit here...7 grams-a quarter man lol cmon now dont be lazy

11. You have a Dylan DP. A man worth helping :cool:
    This is a pic of a quarter, or 7 grams i found with a google search. So u can expect it to be around about that. Not that that looks like the best quarter ive ever seen...
    [​IMG]

12. ^^^^^^^not the worst either.

13. I wouldn't say it's a lot, but it isn't what I would consider a small amount. This is coming from somebody that was married to a dealer at the age of 18... But really if u r truely interested in grams oz etc. research it!!