How to hide being high?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by skaterdude054, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Thats the same thing for me, I grew up going to private school and stuff all my life and ended up getting expelled my freshmen year for selling to the football team :hello: just chill though and try not to interact with them too much.

2. lol if u wanna hide being high then whats the point? either dont give a fuck about what ur parents think or stop smokin weed...simple as that

3. You're an idiot.

4. because you have read all my posts...:rolleyes:

5. k, gramatical errors and cussing yourself doesn't really hold your side too well.. :hello:

6. i didnt cuss myself? and i dont have to type perfectly this isn't english class

7. is that blunt worth not having a pad to stay at?

8. no it wasn't i didnt do it. I went to my friends house and did it. I was so stupid for even thinking of doing it. But im moving out next month :hello:

9. Haha, he's right about the first thing. But it doesn't matter when you put the drops in, I usually put them in right before I smoke cause when I'm high I always miss for some reason. But just be yourself, plain and simple. Usually trying to hide being high decreases my high, so it's not even worth it. All you need is eyedrops, make sure you don't reek like buds, and act like you normally would in front of your parents. I think that's about as basic as anyone could put it.