Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

WA outdoor, Indica, Flowering stage, PICS EVERY FEW DAYS

• Please log in to reply

The Cannabis

The Cannabis

Tastes Great

• Gold Member
  • 1,131 posts

Edited by The Cannabis, 26 September 2009 - 02:01 AM.

Puff_Dragon

Puff_Dragon

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
Hey bro, Pacific Northwest represent... Nice little lady you got there. I'm a noob but looks like you have a healthy female to me. I've seen a lot of outdoor MJ's since I moved here. So even though I haven't grown YET. I've been shown what they should look like and not outdoors. Your doin good, but its about to get cold here? Have you thought about that?

The Cannabis

The Cannabis

Tastes Great

• Gold Member
  • 1,131 posts

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
Washington represent.

Puff_Dragon

Puff_Dragon

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
Have you thought about bringing her in if the weather conditions get to bad? By the looks of her I think she could handle it.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,701 posts
If you can cover her up if the frost comes. Let her finish right where she is. A simple cover will work. Make a frame out of wood over your plant. Get some 3mm or 6mm plastic at home depot. every night when it get dark cover your plants. Then remove the plastic first thing in the morning. This will work and it is simple. If it get really frosty then drop a few hand warmers on your soil. You can also use this set up for rain and wind storms.

The Cannabis

The Cannabis

Tastes Great

• Gold Member
  • 1,131 posts

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,701 posts

Shes a tough plant like really, and shes anchored in the ground I couldnt bring her inside the transplant would be way too hard this plant is about 5 months old shes strong

Bring inside? why would you do that? I must have missed something?

If your not worried about frost then kewl. If you are I would make a make shift cover to cover on frosty nights.

That is if you can make a cover and still fill safe/stealth.

The Cannabis

The Cannabis

Tastes Great

• Gold Member
  • 1,131 posts

Hash Bean

Hash Bean

Bricks of Purp

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,802 posts
The past few nights my plants have been outside and the weather has been in the low 40's and there fine...no frost yet does anyone know where I could get a first frost date for RI?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users