What Cartoon Character Would You Smoke WIth?

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by AllBlind420, Sep 26, 2004.

1. rockie and bullwinkle for sure. TMNT no doubt.

A fat bong roto with Mickey Donald and Goofy would be so chill.

Felix the Cat is cool.

2. Haha, excellent choice, I used to watch that show all the time.

3. fire! earth! wind! water! heart!

By YOUR powers combined!

I!

AM CAPTAIN PLANET!

4. I would smoke with peter griffon and brian .They would be hella funny high. :smoke:

5. haha, wow, i wasnt the only one :D

6. hahaha. do you remember when he turned into the evil bad captian planet? he was all grey and scary. fucked everything real good.

damn. good thing the planeteers have so much courage.

7. hell fuckin yes i would smoke with them......... and the almighty towlie from south park..........."wanna get high?".......

8. I would probably blaze with roger rabbit or baloo from tailspin. He'd be really chill whil roger rabbit would make me laugh from his speach impediment alone.

9. How about brak. He is the man.

10. w0rd

11. otto the bus driver would be cool to get stoned with, he seems pretty toasted to begin with

12. id have to go with meatwad or with yoda i kno hes not a cartoon character but hes a puppet and thats one step away.

13. Haha hell yeah nice choice, he looks like a veteran I bet he could take some fat hits....

14. Jesus from South Park (could there be a chiller guy to blaze with?)
    Homer and Willy from The Simpsons
    Any of the Ninja Turtles ("dude...YOU'RE A FUCKING TURTLE!!!")

15. I'm definitely gonna go with Brian Griffin. How fuckin' trippy would it be to smoke out with a talking dog? You guys remember that movie Road Trip when the old dude thought his dog was talking? Yeeeeaaaaah.

• Like Like x 1
  16. zorak, thundercleze and dad dude. that would be awesome.

17. BENDER
    fry, hermes
    peter, brian
    mickey mouse (do you know how insane his laughing would be? it's contagious!)
    bugs bunny.. classic.. ahh.. sssssss.. [inhales] what's up doc? [exhales]
    ren and stimpy

haha.. this doesn't count, but yoda.. lol..

18. Oh shit, has no one here said Towelie yet! Ultimate stoner, a towel that smokes pot!
    Wanna get hiiggghh?

• Like Like x 2
  19. Calvin and Hobs, a 6 year old kid and his weird talking pet type thing

20. I would also toke with the fire dude from the fantastic four. He is his own lighter and that would look so cool. FLAME ON!