Glad you asked, not good.
Some of the larger leaves got more damaged. I found a pic somewhere else its nute burn. I took off the badly damaged leaved and any leaves that were damaged at all if it let light through to the lower healthy leaves. I used lower fert once (with some N), and water only twice after that. The bigger fan leaves that were fine before are now showing signs of damage. Once I saw the first signs of continued damage I flushed.
It is 8+ weeks flower. The trichs are still clear. Very few look milky or have amber heads. The plant is brittle. Leaf fingers will just crack across the width of the finger. The plant feels dry. Its getting plenty of water, especially since that flush 2 days ago. Soil ph is 6.9 (its a cheapo meter).
I feel like I see continued undergrowth, plenty of crsytals frosting the buds. Plant height has increased very little in the last few weeks. IM ready to harvest but the trichs say no, and this is still an issue, unless the flush helps. Hard to say in just 2 days. Weather is cooling off and humidity has risen (can't say how much in the room).
Leaf tips thgat are close to buds are doing the witchy finger. A curll down and then pointed out again. Tips are burnt. Yellow dots appear through out the leaves and cluster in groups to be just dry and burnt. Im concerned the maturing of the trichs will stop.
The Colas are really beefy though
. I'll get another pic tomorrow morning since someone is asking.
This pic is comparable, except that it starts in scattered dots and can concentrate in a patch in the middle of the leaf, not necessarily from the edges.
Then I read an article on P abuse and I cried...
And though it looks like this, the way it starts is not from the edges. So that makes me think back to what you said about the plant in its last phase of budding drawing off the fan leaves. Maybe.
Another interesting point is that I took three clones in week one of flower. I didnt have a seperate area for them so I just kept them under 12/12 fourescent. I foliar fed the clones while the rooted in peat pellets. Once root I phased them into the 600 watt HPS still at 12/12. They rooted in 10 days. These clones are now showing the same issue with scattered yellow spots on odler fan leaves. They are also brittle. The tallest one is like 5 inces. One of them had an issue and kinda like topped itself and stayed really stubby but fat little buds. Its actually quite funny to look at. My point though is that they never had the beastie bloomz with the really high P, and they always had N. My flowering nutes for the clones was 19-31-18. They are also off of nutes for the time being.
Edited by blizzt, 13 October 2009 - 06:33 AM.