Safest Way to Robotrip?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by RasPlasch, Sep 24, 2009.

1. I have researched the past 2 days.... so...
    And you said I could overdose on a dose as low as 600mg. Don't say I don't know what I'm doing if you aren't very clear in the first place. I have taken DXM multiple times, in cough medicines and I have snorted/smoked it several times. So no worries about the enzyme thing.

I was asking for your personal opinion on whether or not it is better. Not a factual answer because there is none. Just wanted to know what YOU think.

2. dude it sounds like you really don't know what you're talking about in some of the things you're saying.

first you said a dose AS LOW AS 600mg can cause problems if someone lacks the enzyme. Why would you say as low as? 600 is a considerable amount. People usually start around 300, and even lower if you're smart enough to take the drug and see if you're allergic.

and you're wrong about the brackets from what i remember. The 33% that said they get little to no effects actually do get effects they just don't care enough to do it again or in other words are neutral towards the drug.

3. done it a couple times, the most i took was 200 mgs and almost passed out lol try 100 and see how you feel then take more if you want.

4. Cough MAX Cough Melts | Zicam Official Website

Not trying to jack the thread, but has anyone ever tried these? They have 30mg of DXM HBr per pill. Sounds pretty good, but I'm not sure if they'd work because they just disolve?

5. ive always enjoyed dramamine. it is a motion sickness pill that costs abou $3 at the dollar store. you get 12 pills for that. when i take 12, i hear a few voices and blur some color. to really trip hard i normally down 24 with a bottle of dr pepper(doesnt add to the effect but the pills taste super nasty). that normally lasts me a good 9 hours. just make sure you dont fall asleep.

6. ok so 20 pills of Robitussin Gel Caps will barily make me trip? 15mg per pill=300mg which is like nothing....

Am i right or is something wrong here...

7. Erowid says 300mg is a heavy dose dude... lol

8. it's not really considering the higher doses that is needed for an actual "trip". He won't have much disassociation if any at all. Just will feel pretty drunk and has that dxm feel. That dose is great with alot of bud.

9. #29 Shrooms~n~Weed, Sep 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2009
    for a perfect dose, that u wont get mad at is about 700-800, two Zicam Cough Max bottles, straight up in one shot!! Not considered for a first time trip, one bottle is perfect for a first time!!

Btw, i didnt put the facts to contribute to what i said.

height and weight should be in the range of
    5'8 - 5'12
    130lbs - 145lbs

first time - 350mg
    second time - about 700 for the perfect effects

10. ^This.

I'm not sure who 300mg would be a heavy dose for...maybe somebody who is 70 pounds.

Use this DXM dosage calculator to determine what dosage will get you to which plateau, according to body weight.

If you're not sure of what the plateau divisions entail, check out Erowid.

11. Yo Shrooms~n~weed, you can't give out dosage advice here. Delete your post so you don't get banned, and have a look at the rules for Pandora's Box so the Box doesn't get shut down for the rest of us

12. my bad, i just joined, and really never went thru that!!
    You mean as in numbers for mG..

13. You can say stuff like "I took X mg and had a wonderful trip" but you can't say stuff like "X mg is the perfect trip."

Always describe dosages from your point of view, and never tell someone how much to take, or what drugs to mix. Seems like it's arguing semantics, but those are just the rules of the box, and lately there has been a no tolerance policy regarding dosage advice.

Check this out: http://forum.grasscity.com/pandoras...y-before-you-post-pandoras-box-rules-box.html

14. very true, with my 5'10 and 135lbs
    my first trip was one Zicam bottle
    and a week after
    for my second trip i did 2 bottles..
    im a light person, but i can handle that amount..
    everyone is different.