What do YOU do when your power goes out?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mcinnc, Sep 22, 2009.

1. WE just had a fuckin crazy lighting storm, which blew a transformer leaving me without power for like 4 hours.
    Luckily my MJ is only 4 days from breaking ground, so for the day my light cycle basically changed from 24/0 to 20/4. no big deal.
    but it got me thinking.. what if my power goes out like this in a critical part of my flowering?
    What do you do??:confused:

2. hope 'til it comes back on, unless you have huge generators!

besides that, there's nothing you can really do besides wait and pray.

3. Run my generator, a good investment even for the non-grower.

4. I get on my bicycle powered generator and ride for my plants.

lol, just kidding.

I'm not sure what I would do if I grew. Probably get a natural gas generator.

5. hook up our generator!! got that bitch after katrina!! thank god cause we was out of power for months!! so it came in handy lol...

6. i'd just sit and pray.

blackouts aren't common in our area so i'm hoping it won't be a problem. the last black out we had was bc some idiot kid took his dad's gun out in the thunderstorm since no one would hear him and his friends shooting.

they were shooting IN A NEIGHBORHOOD and blew out a transformer. the power was out for almost 12 hours.

7. hit the bong and wait, if the lights go out during the day take my plants for a walk and fresh air :eek:

8. During hurricane Katrina I was without power for a week straight. i had 2 plants in 4th week of flowering. couldnt put them on the window seal cuz of all the emergency workers wandering around in backyards fixing power lines. just invested in a generator last month so im ready this time around, ready to grow buds that is....