Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

is a vaporizer worth it?

• Please log in to reply

elementxero

elementxero

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 583 posts
Me and KronosX were thinkin of throwing down on a vaporizer, but im not sure if it will be worth it? Any opinions on vaps? Worth it or no?

Similar Topics: is a vaporizer worth it?     x

snoopdogg420

snoopdogg420

Young Blazer

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
it depends if you live with your parents than i would consider buying one but if you did would you really use it?my friend has one he says it's good but i either smoke when my mom leaves or somewhere else so i don't have to worry about it.though.

(i know,,,,,,,this wasn't helpful at all i bet)

KronosX

KronosX

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 557 posts
Yeah, if we get it we're probably gonna leave it at our friend's apartment. Either that or we are gonna get our own apartment this summer.

POpe On doPE

POpe On doPE

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I have heard that vaporizes are alot better for your health. Because the bud doesn't actually burn, just the THC does it means you are not inhaling all of the carcinogens such as tar. But it isn't as socail, or as fun as lighting up the bowl...

KronosX

KronosX

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 557 posts
I donno it looks kinda cool. I think it would be fun to gather around the vaporizer with 3 or 4 hoses and fire it up. Plus once you started getting stoned I bet it would look really cool to watch it vaporize the buds. Has anyone tried it tho? Are the hits better than a pipe or a bong?

genieadventures

genieadventures

Swollen Member

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
I have been thinking about a vapourizer too, mainly because they are much more healthy than the other methods of "smoking" the weed.
If you are at all interested about the health benefits, you may want to watch this clip of Dr. Gieringer explaining why a vapourizer is good.

http://www.pot-tv.ne...howse-1272.html

keepsmokin

keepsmokin

• Registered Upgraded
  • 314 posts
long but informative how much $$$ are they?

IceCreamKidd

IceCreamKidd

★ Blink on Blount ☆

• Old School
  • 4,631 posts
it depends on the one but grasscity has a few for around 50-60$. Ill get one its just a matter of time. =)

z

http://shop.grasscit...tml?id=HfrXYTN9

keepsmokin

keepsmokin

• Registered Upgraded
  • 314 posts
i didnt even check here im such a dumbass

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users