Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to Use Vale Detox - TEST IN 2 DAYS!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aridnepenthe, Sep 21, 2009.

1. So I got myself into a shitty situation...

I've been smoking dro for the past 5 years pretty habitually.

Last night, I smoked a couple bowls Shoreline and got fucking blazed.

When I got home, my mom saw my eyes and started tripping out

They were pretty glazed over and red, very noticeable behind my glasses.

So my parents are going to test me either Tuesday night or sometime on Wednesday because they've caught me before and are obsessed with me graduating from Rice University.

My boyfriend bought me a bottle of Vale Triple Strength Detox

I understand the instructions but I am just wondering how long this will mask my piss so I can time it right

How long does it take to kick in?

I've been drinking a lot of water and electrolytes drink mixes that contain niacin, vit c, all that good stuff

And I bought 2 bottles of pure pomegranate juice to chug tonight

I'm pretty lean, 120 lbs 5'8" and I have pretty fast metabolism for a chick

Please give me some feedback, I'm freaking out pretty bad

And by feedback, I mean helpful feedback, not comments about me being a dumbass for getting caught, it happens to everyone.

Thanks in advance!