naked pics of cassandra! (yes she shaved)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by YouSuckDude, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Well, good to see you back! :D

Sorted things out with Cassandra? Hell, I can't even remember what the initial premise of this thread was, relationship problems at a guess...my problem is the eternal friendzone, what are your solutions to this problem?

2. Sometimes being friendzoned is a better outcome than if you guys had dated...

3. Welcome back kid!

4. Holy shit this thread

And this guy.

5. Hahah came outta nowhere right? I was browsing through threads I created and saw this and had to necro that ish.

6. Why do girls never text a guy first?

7. Fallacy. Be warned, when you find the girl who does text you first you may not want her.

8. There needs to be new questions. Cassandra, will you ditch the zero and get with the hero? (me) :)

No but seriously, I hear that you shouldn't let a girl know how you feel about her until things get serious, but to get with women, you have to be direct with them. How is a good balance of both

9. I suppose this is not a gender related question but I'll ask any way. I am a girl and I feel that I constantly hide who I am for fear of being disliked, some examples being I love fishing, reptiles, and hiking, but I wouldn't let anybody but female friends know this, I also love to dress comfy (big tee and sweats) but infront of other people (except family) I dress in tight uncomfortable clothes with pounds of makeup on. How can I be so comfortable with who I am but when others are around I hide who I am? And would you think this happens to other girls?

10. When we say we're fine We hold back on how we say it, like we don't put or heart and seem genuine when we say "I'm fine". I know I try to seem genuine when I say it but secretly hope he will notice I'm lying.

11. Shit no nudes...