naked pics of cassandra! (yes she shaved)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by YouSuckDude, Sep 21, 2009.

1. lol...obviously imma have to teach you how to play modern day video games...thats a must for all girls who wanna hang out with me.

2. Yes, they are intimidated by you. I've known like 2 or 3 girls who have that same sort of personality as you. You have your own mind, your own style, your own attitude - you aren't like every girl they've met before. When you don't play into a guy's game and act how they think you will; it throws off their plans and they can be intimidated by having to think on their feet, you know? It can be scary for a guy to encounter a woman who isn't predictable and doesn't think the same things in the same way as every other girl out there.
    You have a strong personality & that's a good thing. I rarely encounter anyone, much less a girl, who can assert her opinions like me. It's a positive thing.
    It's attractive to me when a girl isn't stupid and is truly one of a kind.
    Keep on rockin'.

3. Blehhh. Couldn't be bothered with that.
    We both already know how to play old ones.

4. Fuck yeah. They do it in Houston, too.

[​IMG]

1st place in a Street Fighter competition. What's up? :D

5. WTF?!?!
    lmao planet zero.
    in a?
    you lmao which one?
    where?
    and that 'sim is about to DESTROY That sagat xD

6. this!! i wish all girls were like this...this was one of the main reasons me and my ex didnt get along...no fuckin mind of her own she always wanted to do what i wanted....shits lame...i like a girl i can argue with occasionally

lol ight...we'll have to get some nintendo DS's so we can get down on mario n luigi on wi-fi lol time for wake n bake :)

7. my ex wants to hang out

wat do i do

8. Three questions,

Do you get on?

Is she hot?

Are you single/committed?

9. do i get on? on her? lol used to

not as hot as my current gf

10. anyone else got some interesting stuff to ask?

11. I meant do you get on with her, as in are you friends.

Anyway if shes not as hot as your current GF, just hang out.

12. Why do guys lie about it being their first time?

And why do guys always seem to feel intimidated by the girls who pop their cherries?

I've been in relationships with virgins before, and they always end up leaving me shortly after I introduce them to love-making... or, like now, I find out years later that I was actually their first and they lied to me. And it's like OOOOOH no wonder he was so nervous, fast and blundering.

You'd think guys would feel a greater pull to the only girl they've ever had sex with, but instead they get scared and embarrassed. It's silly, really.

13. yeah her and i are cool, ended up not calling her back tho

ill just tell her i got stoned and forgot

14. no guy is proud about bustin a nut in under 1 min.

15. i damn sure was. but my 1st time was with a girl i really didnt give a shit about so i just hit and ran. i was 15 at the time so i aint really care, i was just in it for my nut

16. lol yeah when you were 15 homie...nowadays youd get laughed at though homie

17. haha i know i learned alot since then, thats why im glad i started early :cool:

18. nobody ask anything interesting to ask?

19. How come when you listen to "Black Snake Moan" by Blind Lemon Jefferson with your girlfriend, she inevitably compares it to Son House's "Downhearted Blues" even though the songs are totally different in every way?

For reference:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3yd-c91ww8&feature=fvw]YouTube - Black Snake Moan - Blind Lemon Jefferson[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI0Ux3-JoBc&feature=related]YouTube - Son House - Downhearted Blues[/ame]

20. How can you tell if a girl is just teasing or actually wants to hookup? Generally speaking.