Ecstasy

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Drybananna, Sep 21, 2009.

1. ok two things:

• if you drink 'too much' water its bad for you... obviously, thats what too much means. if you're drinking more than 2 litres an hour then you'll obviously have a problem but the hyponatremia or water intoxication which can occur is very rare and while you have an elevated risk while on E, it is still quite rare.
    • Pills are better than coke cause addiction is less likely
      pills are great cause after a while they stop doing anything and you get a real strong resistance (you basically run out of serotonin) which means you have to(or you should) quit for a while. Get clean, get healthy. They're very self regulating.
    How strong are the pills that you guys get?

2. anyone have any exp. with yellow dare devils?:cool: good?bad?bum?

3. *Sigh* :(

4. So just a quick question from a noob. When i first smoked weed i used to get a real funny feeling in my chest. like i could feel my heart beating and chest really tight. I wanna try E but i dont want a strange feeling like this. Am i likely to get body feelings?

When i got bad feelings from weed i could just go to sleep, wake up and its gone. but i know E i wont be able to sleep. And is 1/2 the best option for a beginer? how long would 1/2 a tab last?

Cheers.

P.s Im so keen to try but am cautious incase i dont like it

5. Yeah as mentioned here you might have certain compulsions: Teeth grinding etc. I myself usually only rub my arms occasionally from the sensation. It all depends on how much you take and how pure of ecstasy you get. The more whole and pure it is the better you'll trip. But I've had some bad X cut with meth and it was not near as intense as a pokeball.

Despite this the only ill effects I feel is staying awake for long periods of time, and having a sort of shitty come down. Usually I just drink 2 vitamin waters after I do X and I feel lots better. Remember that X depletes vitamins and minerals in your body so having some good food and drink after a crazy night of ecstasy is ALWAYS a good idea.

6. I've only rolled twice but here are the effects that i have noticed:

while your rollin you cant stop grinding your jaw, you can get extreme cotton mouth which i had the second time i did it but not the first. sometimes you feel shitty the next few days when your kinda coming down off of it.(although the day after you dont feel bad because your still feeling the effects-known as afterglow). some long term effects i have notice from my friends that do a lot of xtc are things like memory loss(what drugs doesn't cause this?),and decreased ability to concentrate. sometimes when im talking to them they just arent there...sorta off in la la land...kinda why we nickname these guy e-tards. also, my friends say it "fucks with your dick"...i duno wat they really mean but....shit i dont want anything fuckin with my dick besides the obvious...

7. #27 Freshly Baked, Sep 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2009
    pepsi, i think i know what you are talking about... i used to get the same thing, sort of like i think im not breathing good, o i cant get a full breath? if thats what your feeling i think its just the anxiety of trying a new drug and not really knowing what's gonna happen. i get it every time i try something new

as for the e i think half a tab wont do much at all besides make you very awake,and wana do stuff
    lol i think if you did enough to feel the full effects of e you wont be thinking about any chest tightening issues =p

8. It fucks with your dick because some guys can't get it up to have sex. Though, I've never had sex on Ecstasy I know that I don't think I'd have a problem getting it up for a hot babe.

9. I'll be honest and say that i was shitting my pants the fist time i trie valium. took it and all it did was chill me out so it was not as bad as i thought. Had the idea i would be sitting and dribbling on myself and not be able to close my mouth or something.... ha ha ha... I really just dont want to try it and hate it... What do you think the odds are that i'll not like it? my mate reckons u can drink orange juice and it will counteract the effects.

I may just pop half as i have heard it recommended for noobs.

The chest thing i was talking about is just a tight feeling i get accross my abs and feeling my heart beat. hate feeling the heart beat like there is no tomorrow.

10. I say pop a full one and see how your feeling after 1 1/2 hours. If your where you want to be, don't pop another, if you wanna feel better, pop another.

What kind of rolls do you have/are you getting?

11. You were scared about valium? and then you took it and you 'chilled out?' hey einstein, thats what valium is designed for, releiving anxiety.
    Orange juice can make pills (barely) more effective, something to do with the vitamin C allowing it to affect more receptors, it wouldn't counteract e generally.