Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

So be honest, How long do you wait after harvest...?

• Please log in to reply

Poll: How long do you wait after harvest to smoke? (2 member(s) have cast votes)

How long do you wait after harvest to smoke?

1. 0 weeks: I just smoke it right off the plant, yo! (2 votes [3.77%])

Percentage of vote: 3.77%

2. 1 weeks: When it's been dried for a week, its plenty good! (15 votes [28.30%])

Percentage of vote: 28.30%

3. 2-3 weeks: With a week of drying and a week or two of curing it is good to go! (19 votes [35.85%])

Percentage of vote: 35.85%

4. 4-7 weeks: You gotta cure for at least a month for it to be dank, dude! (11 votes [20.75%])

Percentage of vote: 20.75%

5. 8-16 weeks: Two months cure and its the bomb! (5 votes [9.43%])

Percentage of vote: 9.43%

6. 17+ weeks: It smokes absolute best between 4-8 months after harvest (1 votes [1.89%])

Percentage of vote: 1.89%

Vote Guests cannot vote

firebud454

firebud454

• Registered Upgraded
  • 123 posts
So I was kind of wondering this lately...

How long do people (on GC) wait after they harvest until they smoke up their bud?

I am interested to see the results of this poll...

Stay lifted!:smoking:

YoSmokinMan

YoSmokinMan

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,566 posts
I'll smoke a sample nug before it's jared. Then another in ~two weeks, and so on.

I voted 2 months.

Edited by YoSmokinMan, 19 September 2009 - 04:47 AM.

ibjamming

ibjamming

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 504 posts
As long as it lasts...starting from the day it's picked.

firebud454

firebud454

• Registered Upgraded
  • 123 posts
This is turning out to be pretty interesting so far. At the moment: 1 vote for right of the plant, 5 votes for a week of drying, 5 votes for adding a week or two of curing, and 6 votes for a month of curing. (and 1 vote for 2 months cure). Its so close it's hard to decide which one to choose.

growinbudz

growinbudz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 399 posts
I will wait until it is properly dried 5-7 days. from there I smoke from it while the curing process is ongoing.

john

john

Plant Manager

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,233 posts
Thats like asking:
If you had a 100 bucks in the bank, how long would you starve, before taking money out and loss interest on it?

tKB-Man

tKB-Man

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 593 posts

Thats like asking:
If you had a 100 bucks in the bank, how long would you starve, before taking money out and loss interest on it?

okay I've stored nugs 17+ weeks and admitted its better than when I picked it, but I'll still pick it right off the plant microwave on low for a few seconds and then throw it into a joint.. It's too hard not to.

xshadowshooter

xshadowshooter

RIP What'sThatSmell

• Registered Upgraded
  • 806 posts
As soon as the nugs are crispy on the outside and ready to be picked off the stems, I'll smoke it. About four days drying or so.

It definitely gets better over the next couple weeks, though.

Tizroo

Tizroo

The Miracle Worker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,194 posts
I had voted earlier, about a week, maybe two, I like to test them though =]

yesicancancan

yesicancancan

I am the evil maharajah!

• Gold Member
  • 475 posts

danocean111213

danocean111213

BONSAI CANNABIS

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
FOR YOUR INITAL HARVEST 10-15 DAYS AT FIRST.AT THIS TIME ITS PERFECTLY FINE TO START SMOKING YOUR PRODUCT.

HOWEVER ,DEPENDING ON YOUR PLATS SPECIES OF CANNABIS,THE POST CURING PROCESS CAN VARY DRASTICALLY DEPENDING ON THE PLANTS THC/OIL VOLUME CONTENT.

MANY INDICA STRAINS CAN TAKE LONGER TO POST CURE THEN THE MAJORITY OF SATIVAS.

GLASS JAR STORAGING FROM TWO WEEKS-ONE MONTH ,WITH PERIODIC FLOWER AIR-ATING WILL ALWAYS PRODUCE THE FINEST AND SMOOTHEST SMOKE AS POSSIBLE.

YouTube - danocean111213's Channel

PEACE ,SINC,JAY

PRO CANNABIS ADVOCATE/BONSAI CANNABIS BOTANY/ARTISAN/PHOTOGRAPHER

Attached Thumbnails

• pics tttttttttttttttttttttttt 119.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users