Defending my crown as chief stoner of my res

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Wet Horse Lips, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Well I was hesitant about getting Heineken.

But, it won't happen all the time. I gotta cut back. I'm so drunk. And broke.

Brava it is!

2. Broke... I don't know your situation, but I have $26 in the bank and $10 in my pocket. No job... I'm gonna have to sell a somewhat legal/somewhat illegal drug to make it through until I get a real job.

3. dude isnt it a great being the biggest stoner...when i lived in the dorms i was probly top 3 in the building...i GUARANTEE I was the first to smoke in the dorsm the whole year...i smoked in my dorm before my roommates parents left...they all came back during a vape session with my friend from my hometown...when he came back i showed the vape to my roommate (who i barely knew at that point) and he was like shit...so he got them the fuck outta there and we congtinued to blaze...seriously i was the first with NO doubt in my mind haha...talkin to mad people while blazed for the foirst tme was hilarious...since i had a vape i was literally the most popular kid in the dorm for about a month (til i got kicked out for weed lol)

4. I invited some more people into the room that live across from me.

I had just smoked up, and I opened the door, and the two guys asked if I just had blazed. So I told them, and smoked them a bowl. They really did suck at it. Couldnt even cash a small bowl to themselves; I wanted to eliminate the stench, but no, they just let it openly burn. LOL. Noobs. I still wear my jewelled crown. :smoke:

5. 67% is an oddly specific figure.

6. I know; I cannot be sure if it is dead accurate, but it is close enough.

Seriously, though. You blades rock!

7. you should invite them to a "smoke off"

8. LOLOLOL. That would be a no contest, for sure.

9. Similar to the let's go shot for shot, last one standing wins... That would be pretty great right about now, but with the court-ordered piss tests, I can't participate.

10. Ive lost countless bowls due to this. Cant lie, some of them are my fault. It happens tho, ecspeically of your already stoned and forget your holding the whip

11. Haha, tell me about it. Last week i was vaping with my girl and i was talking about this specific thing, because her friend did it at a party i had earlier this month.

And than after the first hit i took i accidentally pulled it out and lost the bowl. hahaha we laughed, than fucked. good night:yay:

12. Now, if you'd ever like to not have people over, you can just open the door, say "Chief smokin' a spliff and he don't want no disturbance," and slam the door.

You have the power.

13. I usually let whoever in!

If this keeps up, I might just start charging for smoke-outs, because I'm being too generous and I cannot afford this constantly!