Defending my crown as chief stoner of my res

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Wet Horse Lips, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Okay, when I first moved into my residence, I figured I'd be the biggest stoner on the floor, or possibly even the building.

Anyways, I met this guy, J. He smokes a lot of weed too, so I feared I would lose my title.

He invited me to his friend's room, to smoke an improvised bong they had made. Sprayed some Lysol, had an air purifier and sploof... the works.

Anyways, that sesh went fine.

J and his one buddy come to my room last night, asking if they can try out the vape. They tell me they've brought weed to throw in, so I was fine with the idea.

The guy whips out his weed, telling me it's medicinal. I took one look at it and had to suppress my laughter. It was wet, and brown in colour. My Pink Panther fucking blew it away.

THEN, they managed to knock over my vape, which allowed the weed to spill out of the heating cup. YAY!

Anyways, I think it's safe to say I still am the biggest stoner on my floor.

And I attribute 67% of that to GC. Thank you, guys and gals.

2. Nice job man :bongin:

On a side note, I love it when people say they have the "dankest shit ever" and it turns out to be shitty schwag bud :laughing:

3. Damn i hate when people pull the whip out of my vaporizer, and weed spills everywhere, long lost in the intricate weavings of the carpet below.

Haha, what kind of vape do you have? and congrats bro, rep that title with pride!

4. Hahahh so turns out he has some shwag shit huh?
    Grats on blowing em outta the water with the danks brother!

5. I been smoking 28 years...thought I knew it all until I joined GC...even a seasoned toker can learn things here in the city :D

:gc_rocks:

6. Damn I read the title and I figured you meant res as in Indian reservation, supported by the "chief stoner" part.

7. #7 GrandaddyPurps, Sep 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2009
    haha word, i was the same away. I taught many people, many things about weed. and i think to this date, I know alot about drugs... including weed much i learned from gc. just make sure ur not known as the dude who smokes weed to the RA's cause ur room will be quicked to be checked. but u might b goin to school in canada so idunno how it is there :smoking: baked

8. of that 67% LK makes up 19%...you wouldnt be who you are today without my GC contributions.

9. now that you smoked his ass and laid down your dominance hit him with all the knowledge you know from the history of cannabis all the way up to advance growing techniques. make him feel like a little bitty man lol

i have a friend who is the biggest one upper well he tried telling me what he thought was correct about growing, too bad for him ive read the bible and still scan through it all the time just bc its so interesting and well i crushed him and now its established that im the go to guy in our group when a cannabis question pops up

10. Yeah I'm getting worried. I just burned a bowl in the shower. Bad idea?

11. just look at the RA straight in the eyes.

clinch your fist and be like "HEY(emphasis on the hey) i was trying to masterbate and i turned on the shower bc all the fap fap noise and well shit got sweaty, WHAT YOU WANNA DO ABOUT IT"

dont worry it works, same shit i tell my mom

12. Haha...dude there isnt a shower in each dorm room lol usually one or two on each floor

13. Yeah, I'm pretty well the split-title biggest stoner in my res. There's this guy across the hall who has had a very similar experience as mine, and the guy upstairs who is selling is completely a jackass and knows nothing about maryjane. But then again I'm well known along with homeboy as 'the nitrous guy,' who sells $2 balloons.

+rep

14. Been a member for 2 days, smoker for 3 years, and already learned one thing! +rep to you.

15. damn i wouldnt know the closest ive been to college was mowing the campus lawn :D

16. I'm fucking zoomed, guys and gals! WOOOOO! I LOVE GC!

TIME FOR BEER #8!

:O

OMG

17. Bud heavy? only [drinkable] beer, I also am on #8.

18. Did you pull the "now I am the Master!" pose after you out smoked em?

[​IMG]

"Join me and we can rule the universe as stoner and son!" *makes Darth Vader Noise*

Lol sry Im just in a lame funny mood :p

19. HAHAHAHAHAHA! That's awesome!

8th Heineken, reinforced by two slices of Hawaiian pizza.

:smoke:

20. Heineken works. Where'd you find that kind of money. I only buy that after a stratch-off win larger than $50.

You should check eBay for nitrous oxide chargers and a cracker. If you can limit yourself there's some pretty good money for only $2 balloons.