Let me live in your tree.

Discussion in 'General' started by rainbowsunshine, Sep 18, 2009.

1. i've got a nice comfy tree in NJ for you

2. ugh.. I fucking hate minnesota.
    It's seriously depressing the shit out of me lately.

3. I hate minestrone.

Why do all american states sound like food?

4. you should move to New Mexico, or something.

5. I should move to Jamaica is where I should go.

6. or just go.... somewhere. www.wwoof.org I"m going in january.

7. Dude, that sounds fantastic!

8. #29 assandgrass, Sep 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2009
    Ah i remember the first time i moved into a tree. It was pretty uncomfortable but my midget roomates digged it. They were pretty weird but they sure knew how to bake some bomb ass cookies whenever I had the munchies. dudes were hardcore

9. [​IMG]

Boom, there's a tree to live in. You might have to deal with occasional ATV passing through, but I think you'll be alright.

Oh, and it's only a couple hundred miles to your east. :D

10. hope you find a living situation that you like

11. You should live in Wisconsin id say its pretty awsome here (I wish that was true:()
    and yea we are from the midwest so i guess to everone else we have a weird accent.

I really hope that your living conditions and your life get a whole lot better, this bowls for you miss sunshine :D

12. well you're just fucking adorable.

13. come down south, it's always warm here :D

14. Holy shit this thread is awesome!!!
    I am confused by you're randomness :) I think I'm gonna get a lil high so I can understand

15. if you travel across the country i will let you live in one of the trees in my yard, there is one i think will be perfect
    a couple stipulations: find your way here PM me for directions, you gotta help me build the tree house, my dad might make you pay rent, but i dunno for sure

16. I would offer you one of my trees up here in the great white north but it's pretty cold here and I'm an intoxicated idiot...

It would never work out.

17. this thread is pretty old lol

18. Wow. Really, WOW! This thread was made almost a year ago. I would really like to say that my living situation changed for the better since, but it hasn't. However, I'm hitting the road in t-minus 86 hours for a summer of festivals and phish. Couldn't really ask for a better home than the open road. :)

19. you going to bonnaroo?