Surf stoned!

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by SanFermin, Sep 18, 2009.

1. I did this for the first time in a long time Tuesday.

I forgot how fluid it makes everything. I was making things that usually are hard for me every time.

And duck diving is AMAZING!!! Shit was Tight:p

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. This is one of my absolute favorite things to do. only time i surf without burning, is if im out haha

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'll have to try this sometime.

My friend did it before we went out one day and he was freaking out
    :laughing:

4. Where you surfing?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Florida, Daytona Beach area

• Like Like x 2
  6. I surf on the Gulf of Mexico, unfortunately. haha. I can't believe I had never done it before. Just never happened to coincide before.

7. Ive always been curious of this, i live 100metres from the beach and love to Lid.
    I may try this soon.

8. I cant believe people surfed on acid back in the day. But yeah surfing stoned must kick ass.

• Like Like x 1
  9. This thread is old but there's no need to make a new one.

Surfed high for the first time and it was awesome. I even had one of my longest rides. Not a huge wave but caught it and rode it parallel for sometime. I felt a lot smother out there also.

• Like Like x 2
  10. I can't wait to do this. I haven't surfed but I'll be living in Sydney in a year. I do a lot of other stuff high, like snowboarding and longboarding (the skateboard), as well as mountain biking and skiing. I love doing fun shit outside high.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Surfing stoned is the best

12. Unfortunately I surf on the gulf of mexico. When the waves are good, I usually surf blazed. Its a fun time no doubt

13. #13 mandrin13, Aug 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2011
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Man I use to live close to the beach and had access to a surfing board and still didn't surf high while I had the chance.

• Like Like x 1
  15. surfing high is the best thing ever

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. I surf cement high all the time high
    Parking garages + longboard + marijuana = awesome

• Like Like x 1
  17. Can anyone help me out? Ive never surfed high before, but im thinking of trying tomorrow, its medium/medium-large size and going to be really cold. I mainly worry that it being so cold will be unpleasant, will it make too much if a negative impact? Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  18. I've surfed stoned in the cold waters in half moon bay, for me it kind of made me not notice how cold it was!

• Like Like x 1
  19. not sure if you went out already, but i would recommend not going out under these conditions. if you've never surfed, waves that are 2 ft high can seem large. being cold on top of this will only stress you out and can make it dangerous if you start to panic.

I would find a wetsuit before you go in the water. There's a lot of things to think about when you're first starting to surf, worrying about being warm is the last thing you need. Good luck mate

• Like Like x 1
  20. I haven't hurt myself surfing yet, so I should learn how to do that soon enough. The only element to surfing is the wave. Not as much foot traffic in the ocean, you know?

• Like Like x 1