Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

strains that provide the most dense/hard buds

• Please log in to reply

oneshot

oneshot

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Was wonderin what strains provide the most dense/hard buds?

And while im here im thinking about buying from sensi seeds, big buddha or greenhouse co, are they decent?

thnk ya :cool:

luvtogrow

luvtogrow

• Registered Upgraded
  • 234 posts
Apollo 11, tall pheno,not genius pheno, has the hardest nuggets i've grown or smoked.

leao

leao

Indica Ninja

• Bronze Member
  • 658 posts

Tizroo

Tizroo

The Miracle Worker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,194 posts
Is it more of the actual strain you buy, or is it more of how you grow that really determines the bud's charactaristics? I'm guessing both but I don't know if it's one-sided or anything

leao

leao

Indica Ninja

• Bronze Member
  • 658 posts

luvtogrow

luvtogrow

• Registered Upgraded
  • 234 posts
Genetics is the bigger factor for hard buds. The closer the bud to the light the harder that bud will be. I've grown some very fluffy indicas and some rock hard sativas, so don't believe it breaks down indica vs sativa.imo. At least not black/white. But, when i grow a strain that's dense budded, that's what it is, and if it's fluffy genetics, it's that. What i'm saying is you can absolutely find gentics that will give you hard bud and if it's genetic description is for fluffy bud, you'll have a time putting enough light on it to get it hard. Growing multiple strains at all times here so get a real sense for these issues.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users