Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Something to seal a joint with

• Please log in to reply

HiGhAsApLaNe

HiGhAsApLaNe

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hey GC im new here (first post) even though ive been going through the forums for a while now, but anyway i just ran through my last rolling paper yesterday and im gonna roll one in a gum wrapper with the outside taken off, and was wondering what i can use to seal the end, any suggestions?
Thanks

PaperBoy6

PaperBoy6

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
Dude please don't, just save the dollar and buy some papers. Or use a piece, even a homemade one. It's your body, you're really gonna inhale a fucking gum wrapper that's not even real paper, it's treated and there is color on it, have fun inhaling all those chemicals...

Why doesn't anyone care about their body anymore ?

whitekush

whitekush

No Attachment to Dust.

• Old School
  • 2,752 posts
yeah bro, buy some papes.

but to answer the question : honey

ps. i'm sorry for your body already

Clueless

Clueless

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,519 posts
you can always use jizz.

PuRe CaNNaBLiSS

PuRe CaNNaBLiSS

.EyeS Red : BlaZed Up.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,067 posts

you can always use jizz.

really?

anyway, get some papers. dont kill yourself.

MMan

MMan

Non-Registered User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 475 posts
zomg...

JoeZombie

JoeZombie

• Registered Upgraded
  • 127 posts
i wouldnt do the gum paper thing...who knows what those damn evil gum companys put in there.. just make a homemade pipe/bong for the time being seriously..

Herb Hancock

Herb Hancock

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,607 posts

you can always use jizz.

Ah, the CitySmoker420 (golden) age of GC :P

SDVP

SDVP

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,325 posts
go buy an apple. all natural baby.

Mustapha Joint

Mustapha Joint

• Registered Upgraded
  • 104 posts
just ram the weed up your ass. you'll be high in no time.

BlackFlaggin420

BlackFlaggin420

KillinTheDankGramByGram

• Bronze Member
  • 2,059 posts

Flemian

Flemian

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 5,711 posts
I woulda felt so bad if the second post said Go for it.

Clueless, that was classic.

Anyway, If your out of papers, Go to your bathroom, Grab a new roll of toilet paper with the wrapping papper on it, Take the wrapping paper to the roll of TP and rip off a J sized peice. In my opinion it works better than actual rolling papers. Remember this, its an old school trick.

ismokegreen

ismokegreen

Trudging on through the infinite now

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,322 posts
dude, just go to the gas station and shell out like $2.50 for some papers and then u can roll like 25 joints (or however many papers are in those things)

Guest_jayjaydubya_*

Guest_jayjaydubya_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
Gat a bible, pop can, apple or similar fruit or veggie, get a cheap blunt, stuff a cig, set a small chunk on a car cig lighter, call a friend with the proper tools, go to the harware store and get random metal fittings and make a pipe and get screen from kitchen sink, use the pcv valve from your car (just clean it before and after). I could keep going but, Just get creative, smoking tools are everywhere.

there are about a million different ways to smoke. If you are a smoker there is no excuse to not have at least the minimal tools to get the job done.

If all else fails just eat it!

Gundam

Gundam

Wing Zero

• Registered Upgraded
  • 111 posts
eating it doesn't do anything

shove it up your nose

Saul Goodman

Saul Goodman

"Better call Saul!"

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,695 posts
Be safe with whatever you decide, buddy. Don't wanna see anyone get hurt by inhaling chemicals.

Guest_jayjaydubya_*

Guest_jayjaydubya_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

eating it doesn't do anything

shove it up your nose

Guess you never had brownies or cookies or anything with cannabutter..............

Give it a shot, It definitely does something............You'll see

You are in the wrong forums to talk about drugs going up the nose...............Green only, no white................

BubzKush

BubzKush

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
if you got a bible around roll one with the paper for notes
really you should probably just use an apple there are good videos on youtube to show you how

in my novice days i never really like using just the apple when in a pinch so i would dig a deep chamber and use tinfoil for a bowl(taped down for better hits) don't make a habit of this as smoking tinfoil is terrible for your lungs and debatley terrible for you brain but you'll prolly get a better bake using a tinfoil apple than just an apple or a makeshift joint

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users