Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

LSD and the common cold

• Please log in to reply

light green

light green

wine-o

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,170 posts
Hello, I was wondering if any of you have first hand experience dosing, while you had a cold.

I have a cold and i'm getting about 15 blots later on today. and i wanna know if anyone knows if it'll actually cure my cold. hahaha.

MajorStoner

MajorStoner

a friend of Errl

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,297 posts
It won't cure your cold, if anything I find I get more congested when I drop.

light green

light green

wine-o

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,170 posts

It won't cure your cold, if anything I find I get more congested when I drop.

usually when i'm tripping i am feeling 100% awesome. and i can breathe better. and take huge hits of weed and cigarettes. never once have i been congested, whilst tripping face.

but i just remembered that during the mkultra testing they said they were "looking for a cure to the common cold" so i was wondering if there was any validity to that, or if they were completely full of shit.

K1ng Zero

K1ng Zero

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
its gonna be like an acid trip but with a stuffy nose. lol

fracturtle

fracturtle

brotally tubular

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,852 posts
i usually have increased mucous production when i take lsd but it's not a big deal. smoking helps to dry it out. i've dosed while sick and by the time it wore off i totally forgot that i had been sick lol. felt great actually. good luck!

Kooz

Kooz

Top Goon

• Bronze Member
  • 7,959 posts

Kosto18

Kosto18

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 207 posts

its gonna be like an acid trip but with a stuffy nose. lol

lol, pretty much

struckwithfear

struckwithfear

Meditative Herbalist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 289 posts

Hello, I was wondering if any of you have first hand experience dosing, while you had a cold.

I have a cold and i'm getting about 15 blots later on today. and i wanna know if anyone knows if it'll actually cure my cold. hahaha.

been wondering this myself lately. Im going to schwagstock friday and i have a cold. gonna be getting some cid, shrooms, danky dank, and whatever else i can get my hands on.

dangle

dangle

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 255 posts

usually when i'm tripping i am feeling 100% awesome. and i can breathe better. and take huge hits of weed and cigarettes. never once have i been congested, whilst tripping face.

but i just remembered that during the mkultra testing they said they were "looking for a cure to the common cold" so i was wondering if there was any validity to that, or if they were completely full of shit.

yeah man, go for it.

im kind of scared of acid but i just had a rough experience. if your in nature it will heal you, ore so i hear.

Box of Rain

Box of Rain

In Franklin's Tower...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 501 posts
LSD increases mucus production, so it probably wont make it any better.

However I doubt your mind will be thinking about your cold.... :wave:

phiegnux

phiegnux

face melter

• Old School
  • 1,669 posts
wont cure a cold, but if the doses are clean it will get rid of a headache.

dangle

dangle

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 255 posts

wont cure a cold, but if the doses are clean it will get rid of a headache.

hmm you can have dirty acid? maybe thats what i had...

Mindgnome

Mindgnome

Cashed Out and Up High

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,993 posts
indigestion and mushrooms is a bad trip waiting to happen haha. My stomach started rumbling and I thought I was going to like blow up.

One Truth

One Truth

◘╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩◘

• Bronze Member
  • 1,508 posts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users