Should I have sex with this chick?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Tolkien, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Okay im an 18 year old virgin. This chick that Ive been friends with for a few months has recently been talking to me a lot, etc, sent me nude pictures of herself, and ends up she wants me to come over to her house this weekend to fuck. She is about a 6 or a 7.

Part of me is like, yeah dude she wants it give it to her. But the other part is kind of hesitant, am I having sex just to say ive done it? I don't actually like the girl all that much.

Anyways I guess im just looking for some reinforcement on what I should do... I should stop being a bitch and go do it amirite?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yea you're fuckin' right go smash that pussy, just make sure ya wrap it

3. Your Right Go For It....BTW I LoL'd when you said "Shes about a 6 or a 7"
    Ha!! I thought you said she was 6 or 7:smoke:

4. just do it-you dont know when your next chance will be, or you could just consider it practice so you dont suck when you bone someone you do like

5. seven isnt that bad. go for it.

6. If you want to get laid, do it.

If you want some experience for the future ladies, do it.

If I were you, I would do it. But that's because I'd have no problem having sex with a chick I have no real feelings for. If you have a problem with that, then maybe you shouldn't do it. Realistically, you should be banging as many girls you can at 18. As long as you find them attractive enough, and they have no STDs, you can't go wrong.

7. #7 full melt, Sep 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2009
    If you miss your chance you WILL regret it but If you have sex with her just to lose your virginity you will probably end up regretting that decision too.

So you're fucked either way. But at least one way your getting some pussy.

DO IT!

8. Depends how you view sex. If you think it's something that only two people who love eachother should do, don't do it. That said, i would try to get some practice in if you're a virgin. Better to lose it to a 6 so you have skillz when the 7/8/9's come around ;)

9. Dammit, so did i, i copied the picture of pedobear and everything...

then i saw your comment, but here goes anyways....

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1

10. lol same

11. Haha you guys are hilarious...

I think i've known all along that I was going to do it but I just needed to hear it from someone else haha.

12. haha! Have fun dude first time kicks major ass:wave:

13. EDIT: ohhh a six or seven. In that case don't do it.

14. Can I really be that picky for my first time? If I wait for that 9 ill never get laid, lol.

15. yooomp, exactly what I was going to say/type. :p

16. thats how i read it the first time. hahah. i say you try some pussy. its the bees knees

17. I'd use it as practice. Since it will be your first time it probably not last very long, but since you don't like her who cares, right?

18. just yash real quicck

19. Get it while the goings good.

20. GET IT!!!:hello: