Should I have sex with this chick?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Tolkien, Sep 16, 2009.

1. indeed, major cliffhanger

gotta fill us in on the details

2. did ya get knee-deep in pink taco meat or what?!

3. Dude, of course you should. As all others said, be sure to wrap up your fleshy pencil though. Enjoy the goodness known as woman!:hello:

4. #64 Tolkien, Sep 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2009
    Just got home from her house about 15 minutes ago :).

Went over there last night around 10, we smoked out of my bong a bit like we always do then we went up into her room. She started off blowing me for a bit, then i went down on her for a while. Then we went at it, haha, i lasted longer than I thought I would and it was pretty solid. We did it a few more times this morning too :), missionary the entire time.

It was awesome :)

5. ^^^^^^^^

well played sir, well played

:hello:

6. Congrats dude :D

7. thata boy!:hello:

8. youre a fucking pig. guys like you make me wanna fucking switch to women. women arent meat you piece of useless shit. go fucking drink a beer and think youre cool with your guy friends and play halo and fuck chicks like they dont matter and see how fun being emotionally dead and alone one day is. i hope you fall in love with some chick and she fucking mercilessly breaks your heart whilst fucking your best friend. seriously, was your mommy a hooker or something so now you hate every girl you see? i would spit on you if i ever met you. :cool:

9. gratz :smoke:

10. #70 TheDankery, Sep 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2009
    Calm down... as far as we know the encounters this man has with women are consensual, done willingly and without coercion on the poster's part. This women are fully aware of the consequences of their actions and this guy is as well.

There are probably just as many women who think this way as do men, just they're more subtle about it and they tend to say these things internally or to friends, not an entire forum.
    There's nothing wrong with consenting casual sex between two adults. Sometimes I guess you just get horny, you don't want a relationship and you want to have a fun time with someone.

If any man I know ever forces himself on a woman, or ever touches her in a way that is unloving, I'd personally beat his ass down. Dawcta Jake is mostly likely not a serial rapist or something. I reserve my passionate hatred for the few people in the world that actually deserve it, and I suggest others do the same. Otherwise, you're going to have a aneurysm of hate whenever you pass by a frat house or whatever.

Chill out.:smoke:

11. Grats dude! Get some practice in. Get comfortable making moves and when you find a girl you're really into she'll probably like that you aren't afraid to try and do stuff to her.

Although be careful about this current girl. She could be kinda crazy if she's trying to hook up with virgins. My first happened basically like yours. She was insane though. Prescribed antipsychotics and everything. Sex was good though but there's only so far that can take crazy girls.

12. You should do it. After your first time, everything comes way easier...

13. Comon get with the program.

Good job man.

And for Laidback... wth? really.. Girls talk about EVERYTHING with EVERYONE, Harvard did a study of like 35,000 women and none of them could keep a secret for more then 24 hours. So this guy wanted some feedback from people he feels comfortable with, and he got it, so stfu hoe.

14. good shit dude

15. When asking the question, Should i have sex with this chick? the awnser is always yes. always.

16. i'm stoned and read this post. I thought up top you said "She is about 6 or 7" and I was like "uhh..wtf" lol

17. go for it
    unless you have a girlfriend or wife then id advise you not to

just remember to wrap your shit since ya never know what she may have (unless you're her doctor and you can keep her away from people untill you get her test results, but im pretty sure im the only one)

18. haha that is funny

6 or 7 i was like wtf ..

19. DUDEE i had the SAMEE PROBLEM.

when i was 18(virgin), this like 6-7 on the rating scale wanted my dick, and i fucked that hoe. i had the same problem earlier starting from like 15/16 but i always said no cuse i wanted to fuck hot chicks. well honestly an average chick is so easy to get!! just go for it. fuck her and dont talk to her again! watch after you do it , you'll be fucking every other week! + its good to get experience for when you actually start fucking hot chicks. So you dont come in 2 minutes like i did the first time, but see, because she was just alrite looking, i couldnt care less. :)

20. Actually, none of them were consensual...They were all committed illegally and with little dis-regard to human life,