"Chuckfest" "Chucks farm" "Harvast fest" in Pa.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by mushmind62, Sep 15, 2009.

1. haha i know. i spent all my money on some extra food and toilet paper and shit so i odnt really have anything

2. shit was insane for sure. i took a bunch of pictures but they don't even justify at all how nuts it was this weekend.

3. I didn't get to go but I did pick up some shrooms that came from there and they were GOOD AS FUCK

4. yeah I got some shrooms there too. along with some pretty good acid and headies. I'll upload pictures later on

5. damn it i wish i would have found out about this sooner

6. Yeah, ummmm, that's nothing. Next summer you guys should go to Grassroots, your mind will be blown. ;)

Still a good time though.

7. here's some pictures i took during the day. i wish i could've took some at night but it wouldn't have worked out, plus i was tripping pretty hard.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

here's one of the last pictures.. this kid was so fucked up i couldn't even believe it.

[​IMG]

8. im in bedford. didnt get to it though.:mad:

9. #49 BellaDawna, Oct 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2009
    I can't believe you guys are talking about Chuck's Farm!!! I went to my first one this past weekend and it was AWESOME!!!!!! I registered here because of this thread!! I saw a band playfrom about 2:00 until 4:30 AM that blew my mind..I wasn't sure if it was the drugs:confused: until I found a video of their performance from this weekend's Chuck's Farm:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJWco5IHIUg]YouTube - Chuck's Farm 2009 - Chris Vipond and the Stanley Street Band - 4 AM Jam[/ame]

Keep in mind that this was around 4 in the morning, and people were going CRAZY for these guys!!! There were a TON of people still up raging! It was so much fun with the light show, too!;)

The rave pit/stage was a crazy experience while waiting for food! It was soooo MUDDY, but FUN!!! I hope to go next year with a whole bunch of my friends who didn't make it...

I forgot to mention that I live in State College, and we're totally going to go see these guys at Zeno's Pub this Thursday in State College!! Keeping the party goin'! Peace.

10. Gah i really wish i could have made it to this, I think im gonna make that 8 hour drive next year!

11. late post but i hit this event up

words cant describe the environment.......... everyone running around people yelling headies and doses

a wicked time...... i smoked ak47, sour d, sensia star kush, afghan kush

had some of the best cid

taking that 8th of boomers and going into the rave pit was amazing

12. I cant beleive i missed this. im deffinatly going next year