Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How much does a quarter of this bud cost?

• Please log in to reply

Viraemia

Viraemia

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Alright so my dealer is probably the only person in town who actually sells dank bud, and he really takes advantage of it. He overprices his shit like crazy, and there's nothing we can do about it. anyways, I'm trying to buy a quarter of this bud that costs 25 a G ( I know that that is very expensive, but I can't change the price). He's trying to sell it to me like 160 for the quarter, which I keep telling him is a rip off, which is pissing him of, of course. I just want someone to confirm, is this a ripoff, or not?

randommick

randommick

Irish pothead.

• Gold Member
  • 688 posts

David5534

David5534

• Registered Upgraded
  • 900 posts
Yes, i'd never pay more then 140 for a quarter and it would have to be dank dank weed to cost 140 a quarter.

randommick

randommick

Irish pothead.

• Gold Member
  • 688 posts

dkong911

dkong911

• Registered Upgraded
  • 387 posts
anything over $120 for a quad is a ripoff even in bad markets (AZ here)

reggaemylitis

reggaemylitis

across the rio grand-eo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,556 posts
never pay over 120 for a quo, or 20 a g. shits already inflated enoough for a plant, dont need douches like ur dealer around.

NJAllDay

NJAllDay

Boom Squad President

• Banned by Moderators
  • 249 posts

never pay over 120 for a quo, or 20 a g. shits already inflated enoough for a plant, dont need douches like ur dealer around.

seriously.

JelloX

JelloX

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
Damn man your getting ripped..dank here is like $50/quarter....then again I'm in Canada.

I'd just smoke mids if I were you..

Guest_yawbus_*

Guest_yawbus_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
If you can afford it and you want to smoke dank ass weed buy it. I would if that was my only option for dank.

halokiller99

halokiller99

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,666 posts
Damn dude I'd start growing if that was the norm for your area.

ChanceF

ChanceF

• Registered Upgraded
  • 120 posts
Im spending anywhere from 85 to 95 a quarter depending on what it is, fyi 160-175 would be a decent price for a half o not a quarter.

hatchplzhelp

hatchplzhelp

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,344 posts
Thats bad even for the South 120 and your getting verify strain here. I have paid 130 but it was in the top 3 of buds i have smoked. Their are other people selling dank you just need to find them.

NewfiePotHead

NewfiePotHead

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 111 posts
fuck man dont get that, i pay 160 a half o at the most, not bragging...just the prices around my area

guderian

guderian

history student not nazi!

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Holy shiiiiiiit $25 for a GRAM?!

Where I live $15 gets you GREAT weed. $25 here would be unheard of. I would never pay that...

jd4083

jd4083

NC Ambassador of Funk

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,961 posts
On the occasion that i'm in between harvests and actually need to buy enough to sustain my habit, I would pay around 200/o, maybe a little less...I actually just bought an ounce of this headband for a bit more but it's worth it I'd say :wave:

Posted Image

Sinister

Sinister

Balls Deep In Muddy Water

• Old School
  • 1,132 posts

alright so my dealer is probably the only person in town who actually sells dank bud, and he really takes advantage of it. he overprices his shit like crazy, and there's nothing we can do about it. anyways, i'm trying to buy a quarter of this bud that costs 25 a g ( i know that that is very expensive, but i can't change the price). He's trying to sell it to me like 160 for the quarter, which i keep telling him is a rip off, which is pissing him of, of course. I just want someone to confirm, is this a ripoff, or not?

grow!

Dirt_Mcgirt420

Dirt_Mcgirt420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 184 posts
dam...i can get a q of mids here for like 40 bucks...

Q-MOP

Q-MOP

Proud Stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 134 posts
down hur in texas ud get your ass kicked for tryin to sell a quarter for that much lmao
dont put up with that shit unless you really really want to....
if there was another option, id say take it
for $160 you could probably get 3 or 4 times more (lower quality) bud.

Danalex9096

Danalex9096

• Registered Upgraded
  • 179 posts
Believe me he's not the only one town, you'll find someone eventually just get your connects up.

In the meantime grow if thats an option or just pay till u find that connect.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users