Smoking and girls

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by climbingtrees, Sep 13, 2009.

1. I like smoking with one girl, who I've been friends with since before I could ride a bicycle, but so far every other girl I've smoked with has been retarded. I've met a few that couldn't even spark a lighter.

2. last night i smoked with the chillist chick ever. she was maaaad hot and really drunk. she was fuckin one of my roommates all night, then when i got home from the bars they took a break, we smoked a blunt and chilled and she told us some awesome stories about her threesomes. she was def out of my league but it was cool to chill with her even if my roommate was bangin her from dusk till dawn.

3. You wouldn't want to judge an entire gender based on the actions of the one stupid girl.

That would be silly.

4. General rule of thumb: Smoking out a first timer will more than likely not be as chill as you expect it to be.

5. This.

OP is noob

ps. I hit bubblers the same way i hit a spoon

6. This is literally a two inch pipe. It's for stealth and nothing else. And I had to hold the lighter and pipe and carb for her because she didn't know how. She was just the biggest buzzkill.

7. I have only had good experiences from smoking up with girls lol.

8. so, youre probably more "done" with people who are too new to smoking or dont fit your style? ive met plenty of people that cram my smoke style, both male and female.

9. idk man, i'll smoke a girl up anytime any day. I'll hold the carb for em, I dont care. They just wanna get high. Dont be a dick. Get the girl high and have a good time. The more she sucks ur dick the better ur off. So just chilllllllllll man. Everything will be fine. What happened to being a gentleman?

10. Not to call you a whiny little bitch or anything, but quit being such a whiny little bitch. What do you expect? I'm sure your first time wasn't great for the other people either.

Personally, I love smoking up new people. When you're not a total dick to them, they generally really appreciate that when they do something wrong, I politely tell them how to do it right. And it really doesn't take that long for people to learn basic smoking etiquette.

If you don't have the patience, kindness, or basic human decency to help them rather than talk shit behind their back, then don't bother with it. It won't get you any friends, though. Nor any respect from me.

Cheers. :smoke:

11. LOL.
    I'm done smoking with boys! They have cooties.

12. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ha

13. Good point. :rolleyes:

14. smoke with a annoying girl BUT you get a blow job > smoke by yourself and jack off

lol the choice is yours

15. Soooo you got a BJ and you're saying your're done smoking with girls again? WTF?

16. What's not to get? :confused_2:

17. You did get a blowjob right? I mean how is that a 'bad' experience?

I do agree that girls can be annoying to smoke with. My ex girlfriend used to brag about smoking before I had actually smoked her up the first time. And then when I did she started laughing and rambling. Fell asleep after like forty minutes. but its best not to focus on that shit. all that matters is enjoying the herb, people forget that.

18. OP, I know how it is...I know how it is.

19. i mean its wtv...no different than your guy friends who smoke..cept girl are usually more novice..but both can be annoying or strait

20. Idk man, it sucked, im just never smoking with her again, i can tell you that. But i decided not to let her affect her whole gender, so ill try it again sometimes with a different girl, but she has to be chill.