So Seriously.. Was 9/11 Terrorists Or Not?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by neff, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Can any "truther"/skeptic/in-between person tell me what happened on the George Washington Bridge on 9/11 ?

There's reports from Dan Rather, ABC News, and others, on youtube talking about 2-3 or even 5 men being arrested on 9/11 with explosives.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTkYOhiefRs]YouTube - 9/11 Truckload of Explosives Found Under George Washington Bridge!![/ame]

Yet I can't find a whole lot of credible information about it. It's just strange -

Were Israelis Detained on Sept. 11 Spies? - ABC News

Has a lot more information about what happened, but it leaves out the part about the explosives...

from the bottom of FOXNews.com - One Arrested, Others Detained at NY Airports - U.S. & World

So why are 5 Israeli men video taping the WTC before the attacks happened, are
    seen celebrating afterwards, are apparently arrested with explosives, and then the story basically disappears and the men are charged with no crimes?
    The very, very important detail that 2-3 men were arrested with explosives, as reported by Dan Rather and others, is completely gone from the story, down the Memory Hole.

"Tons" of explosives, enough to cause great damage to the George Washington Bridge, disappears? It's one of those little things that has bothered me for a while. And I want to emphasize that I'm not saying that means anything at all.

2. #42 Jakigi, Sep 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2009
    Lmao. What are you basing this on.... your own observations of the event?

You should reference some of the testimonial videos posted. There are quite a few that mention multiple explosions at times you might find interesting.

We weren't told the truth.

I've posted in so many of these threads... it is truly a shitstorm of opinion.

Dude... 1% involvement in the US would start a revolution. 1% was a huge contribution.

3. Yes, we do believe it was Bin Laden, but unlike people are lead to believe, alot of Arabs DO NOT support Bin Laden. And no, what Bin Laden ideologies consist of are not any part of the religion itself.

Another thing that I think people should realize is that there are extremists in every religion. Islamic extremist just seem to get more radical however.

4. lol garrison68 got owned by facts and his only response was 5 lines of opinion. :laughing:

Who's we? The FBI doesn't. I don't. :confused:

5. Which is about the same time people will stop believing that they're government can do no wrong

6. I believe he/she is Arab (Arabic?...I dunno) and referring to the Arabs

7. OP wanted the "key facts" about a very powerful explosive, Nano Thermite, and whether it was used to destroy the WTC towers. Niels Harrit, from Denmark, claims that 10 to 100 TONS of it was smuggled into the World Trade Center, undetected - which is laughable to anybody with half a brain.

Here is what just ten pounds of Nano Thermite did to a Thanksgiving Turkey:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU8iRYbnAb0"]YouTube - Thermite Thanksgiving[/ame]

New York City, on 9/11, did not see, hear, or otherwise experience explosions anything close to the magnitude of what 10 to 100 tons of this stuff would have caused.

There are reasons why threads like this are in Pandora's Box.

8. I have never seen someone cling to such little evidence in the face of such massive inconsitoncies..and what makes you think that just because YOU think that no one could smuggle tons of material into a building over a course of YEARS..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_tf25lx_3o]YouTube - A danish scientist Niels Harrit, on nano-thermite in the WTC dust ( english subtitles )[/ame]

and here is evidence of thermite being found in the pulverized concrete dust..i guess that just wondered in there..i wonder what kind of threadbare evidence you will attempt to argue this with..

can you not accept that there are tons of inconsistoncies in the official 9/11 commission?? can you not accept that people in this world DONT have our best interests at heart?
    can you not accept that people with money, influence, and power, couldn't possibly bribe, sneak by, indimidate, and murder to get their way?

then you are a naive fool on what makes this world spin, an equal amount of evil to balance out the good..

9. My mistake; however, I don't think it's smart to form an opinion for an entire race.

I love your logic. It didn't happen because I was there. It didn't happen because other people said it didn't happen. It didn't happen because of this youtube video showing a thermite, not nano-thermite, explosive blowing up a turkey. It didn't happen because smuggling explosives into a building is impossible.

xXMelkorXx threw a bunch of documented facts and you didn't even read them. All his information disproves your claims.

Finally, why do you even participate in these threads? I feel like you'd be better off not posting in the first place.:wave:

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTa_XL_k8fY]YouTube - Scientists Examine the Molten Steel that Lingered for Weeks Underneath WTC 1, 2 & 7 on 9/11 - Many Surprises Found[/ame]

here is proof that thermite was definitely used..molten metal still in liquid form weeks after the collaspe..jet fuel and a building collaspe could NOT cause galvanized steel which melts only above 5000 degrees F..jet fuel burns at its hottest at 2500 degrees..

only a fool could think that a plane hitting above the structural point that would cause a building to collaspe and still have molten steel in its basements..

even if these planes caused enough structural damage to cause the bulding to being destroyed..it would have toppled, and left part of the building standing..

have you even sat through a physics class or a structural engineering workshop? did you pay attention?

11. we gave al queda $6 billion in 1989

state sponsored terrorism happens everyday. and i'm the opposite pf a conpiracy theorist. this is fact.

12. What YOU think "makes this world spin" is a lie. Accusing innocent people of mass murder is worse.

The only thing that I have concentrated on in this thread is the Nano Thermite and explosions. For all I know, George W. Bush himself flew those planes and bailed out. That's not the issue of this thread - it's the huge explosions that never happened.

Even other troofers have dismissed the nano thermite therory of Niels Harritt, calling him a backstabbing weasel, and snake-oil salesman.

13. I havent accused anyone of murder,ive merely been stating that i believe the government was complicit in the attacks..

quit putting words in peoples mouth

im not sure what your stake in this arguement even is? as it seems your the vast minority in this disscussion..and considering how you seem to resort to name calling people who want truth "troofers" is nothing short of insulting and only causes your arguement to lose backing..

14. You are accusing innocent people of terrorism, which is the same as murder.

The people whom I refer to as "troofers" continually refer to those who disagree with themselves as "sheeple", and other such terms.

If they dish it out, they should be able to take it - if not, it's time to quit.

15. i dont reduce to name calling man..i stopped that shit in high school..maybe your still there i dont know..and since you called me in particular a troofer..i guess your explination has no merit..i would neg rep you..but i have to spread some around first

grow up dude..no one is innocent, everyone is complict with death around the world..even me..

we all have blood on our hands

16. A philosophical discussion of innocence and guilt is not going to change the fact that no huge explosions were going off at Ground Zero on 9/11 - and people can claim that multiple tons of Nano Thermite were used for demolition purposes until they're blue in the face, but it does not make it true.

P.S. - I am "grown up", much more so than most people of my (advanced) age.

17. what makes you think our government is innocent? The FBI, CIA, and other intelligence agencies had PLENTY of evidence between the three of them that something like this would happen. They just never would share that information with each other. If all of our intelligence agencies shared all of their info, it would have painted a clear picture of what was coming our way.

The evidence supports that our government had something to do with this. There is NO way that both the towers AND building 7 would fall perfectly straight like a controlled demolition.

Look at the collapse of building 7, then look at a video of a controlled demolition of a similar structured building. You cant tell me that airplanes hitting 2 completely different buildings would cause Building 7 to fall that way

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T2_nedORjw&feature=related]YouTube - HOW DID WORLD TRADE CENTER 7 FALL?[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A&feature=related]YouTube - wtc 7 collapse[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8g_FECab9o&feature=related]YouTube - WHAT WE SAW - NEW FOOTAGE OF FLASHES & POPS IN WTC[/ame]
    ^^ start watching at about 40 seconds, I guess people are taking pictures from the building right?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5akpnIFK-RM]YouTube - Building 7 Controlled Demolition[/ame]

18. It seems very plausible that this was caused by the government.

And to Garrison, wake up and smell the coffee.. with as much power as the government has to sensor our televison and media, your only going to hear what they want you to hear. All of the news of the explosions heard were aired THE DAY OF 9/11. After you wont find it because the government had control over the media and what they said.

They also dont want you to know the truth, and will never reveal the truth even though they can easily be proven guilty, because of the fact that people like YOU who blieve in this story so much will be awestruck by the fact we did this to ourselves, that the country would riot and anararchy would ensue. And it will also give people who who conspiricising about 9/11 more incentive to riot aswell.

19. My bad, that is not what I was trying to say exactly. What I meant to say was that it isn't what people have made it out to be. Of course there are Arabs that believe Bin Laden was responsible. There are others who believe it was another terrorist organization. What I was trying to get across was that it is not how people make it out to be in terms of how people seem to believe that all Arabs share/support ideologies of certain Islamic extremist groups.

There are alot of misconceptions put out by the media which then seem to make their way into American minds as factual information. I do not think I have once saw something on TV that actually did feature factual information about Arabs and Islamic views on this "War on Terror."