1st Journal, Big Buddha Cheese

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by edwardvanhalen, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Great grow space. Ill be keeping track of this one.

2. I'll be following your grow EVH, btw this is not my first acct. I had another one but forgot the password to it (haha stoner). Anyways, I'm nearly 2 days into my first grow. I plan on using CFL's to grow it (veg and flowering). Enough about me, just posted to tell you I will be following your success buddy. By the way have you started nutes, and if not when do you plan on starting them?

aright man im out

thebigglad

3. Thanks guys
    so when should I top it
    when do u guys usually top

4. Looking nice so far! I just started some Barney's farm blue cheese amongst other strains. Did you notice any trouble germinating the BC on your last grow? It seems like out of everything they have been the hardest to germ.

My gals are on their 9th day right now and i was planning on using LBH's Fimming and 4 way LST. I'm not positive but i think you should wait to fimm/top once you have 1 more set of leaves, so toping after the 4th set/ before the 5th set. Hopefully somebody else can give you a better answer as I'm interested as well.

Good luck bro, I'll be tuned in for this one.:wave:

5. Most people usually wait till the 3rd or 4th node before topping

6. i topped mine when i had 5 nodes. and i topped down to 3.

the second time it was like 7 down to 5

if that made any sense

7. When you starting nutes?

Thebigglad

8. Thanks guys. I'm startin nutes in prolly a week. I'll put more pics up in a couple days. She's growin fast
    I didn't have any trouble germin my blue cheese. But I was using this weird organic soil. It sucked but the blue cheese was a tough plant. Thanks for all the replies guys

9. i cant wait to see how these come out!:cool: good luck! subscribing

10. Subscribed! My grow is about a week behind yours so it will be sick to compare mine to yours.

11. thanks for the friendly comment and rep doc i appreciate it
    so ill be updatin pics daily, prolly once every 3 days , i cant wait until she gets bigger
    peace guys

12. hey guys new update!!!
    my baby is celebrating her 2 week birthday , mines in 2 days haha
    im going to start giving her half tsp per gal of flora nova gro, for next watering
    ill eventually up the dose to 1 tsp but i half to see how she acts from the first feeding

im also going to transplant her into her permanent home which is an 8 litre pot in a couple days

so here she is guys , i like how big she is for 2 weeks and i love cfl's haha
    btw, thanks for all the kind replies, i appreciate it
    and i wont let you down when she starts flowering
    o and BUDKINI PART 2 is just a couple months away haha my girl is all for it she loves bud all over her hot body haha

Attached Files:

• 006.jpg
      006.jpg
      File size:
      105.6 KB
      Views:
    • 007.jpg
      007.jpg
      File size:
      82.9 KB
      Views:
    • 008.jpg
      008.jpg
      File size:
      99.5 KB
      Views:
    • 009.jpg
      009.jpg
      File size:
      81.9 KB
      Views:
    • 010.jpg
      010.jpg
      File size:
      109.7 KB
      Views:
  13. looking really health.... and compact.... nice job so far

14. thanks man
    yeah im really happy with how healthy she is, btw for miracle gro haters, this plant is in mg
    so im really happy with the results, the mg is workin way better than that organic shit i bought for my blue cheese, thank god the blue cheese made it , i was gettin worried she was gonna die
    but this baby is lookin good and i cant wait to see her take off in her new home
    thanks buddy

15. hey guys quick question
    im tryin to keep my closet as cool as possible, the average temp is 75
    the reason im doing this is cuz i heard that it gives the plant more color but does it make the potency higher??
    cuz me and my girl are wearin sweaters and blankets the whole day cuz its so cold in my room
    thanks

16. Good start... can't wait to see the buds on this thing

17. Of all the reading Ive done it doesnt say anything about potency being affected unless temps go under 65. Over about 80 and the plant spends more energy cooling off that it could bespending on growing tasty buds. So in a way you are increasing potency by keeping temps inthat average.
    Take anything I say with a grain of salt, though. Im a noob

18. yeah i hear that