Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Best Detox drink from GNC

• Please log in to reply

GoldenDelicious

GoldenDelicious

• Registered Upgraded
  • 189 posts
so im goin to GNC tonight to get a detox drink to make me pure of THC for my drug test thru my PO.. i gotta schedule an appt wit crossroads.. a rehab place to get it tested.. so what are the best brand to buy. cuz i herd that a few brands that GNC dont work.. n some do.. just askin for advice

DTownToker

DTownToker

Im bout to pull akickdoe'

• Registered Upgraded
  • 786 posts

so im goin to GNC tonight to get a detox drink to make me pure of THC for my drug test thru my PO.. i gotta schedule an appt wit crossroads.. a rehab place to get it tested.. so what are the best brand to buy. cuz i herd that a few brands that GNC dont work.. n some do.. just askin for advice

Lol you definetly will not pass

GoldenDelicious

GoldenDelicious

• Registered Upgraded
  • 189 posts
Damn i hate ppl like you.. just give me a ligit answer.. n if you dont know.. move on to the next thread

stoner_lukas

stoner_lukas

RIP

• Old School
  • 6,559 posts
I've only ever needed to use a detox drink once, and it was Herbal Clean Q-Carbo from GNC. Worked like a charm.

*Note: Just because it worked for me doesn't mean it'll work for you though. You're ALWAYS taking a pretty big risk when you use these detox drinks*

Jcs9MM

Jcs9MM

Its 420 Somewhere

• Registered Upgraded
  • 411 posts
im on probby to, and i can smoke on monday and pass a drug test on friday, all i do is drink alot of water, idk if those drinks work or not, you can get niacin from gnc (which i and a few friends have used) it works pretty well,

but i have a very fast metabolism and im only 5'11" 135lbs. so maybe thats y i can pass it so quick?

GoldenDelicious

GoldenDelicious

• Registered Upgraded
  • 189 posts

I've only ever needed to use a detox drink once, and it was Herbal Clean Q-Carbo from GNC. Worked like a charm.

*Note: Just because it worked for me doesn't mean it'll work for you though. You're ALWAYS taking a pretty big risk when you use these detox drinks*

yea i feel you.. but i plan on stop smokein like 3-4 days before.. n drinkin alota water n craberyjuuice.. n then fallow the directeions to the drink

DTownToker

DTownToker

Im bout to pull akickdoe'

• Registered Upgraded
  • 786 posts

Damn i hate ppl like you.. just give me a ligit answer.. n if you dont know.. move on to the next thread

Get over it

Niacin and cranberry tablets, and run a lot, you'll be good

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users