Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Americans grow cannabis to beat the recession

• Please log in to reply

Superjoint

Superjoint

Grasscity Admin

• Administrator
  • 5,958 posts

Miklelottesen

Miklelottesen

Stoned much?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,444 posts
If people keep doing that, the war on drugs would become to expensive after a while and they'd have to legalize or decriminalize. Great news :smoke:

guitardude105

guitardude105

• Registered Upgraded
  • 327 posts

If people keep doing that, the war on drugs would become to expensive after a while and they'd have to legalize or decriminalize. Great news :smoke:

very true.

TheDankTank

TheDankTank

wootable

• Registered Upgraded
  • 350 posts
This is very exciting, I'm only 19 and this gives me a great feeling that weed will be legalized in my lifetime. Im going to start throwing bagseed all in the forest and try to start an up roar in ohio lol.

G-Sus

G-Sus

Big Smoke

• Registered Upgraded
  • 459 posts

I think it's already too expensive, the government just keeps it up because they're a bunch of proud fuckers that are afraid of reversing a policy that simply doesn't work.

What I think will happen is that more and more people will start to see that it really is too expensive and join in to the protesting.

eleven357

eleven357

Bong hits on the roof

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,270 posts
they were cooking marijuana on a campfire , WTF?

TheDankery

TheDankery

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,289 posts
Yeah ^ what the hell, man?
Were they making good old fashioned pan-seared marijuana, just like mom used to make?

What the fuck? Did they find brownie mix anywhere, or were these cartel people just straight cooking pot?

Sinister

Sinister

Balls Deep In Muddy Water

• Old School
  • 1,132 posts

Yeah ^ what the hell, man?
Were they making good old fashioned pan-seared marijuana, just like mom used to make?

What the fuck? Did they find brownie mix anywhere, or were these cartel people just straight cooking pot?

haha!

DutchMastaKila

DutchMastaKila

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,433 posts

I think it's already too expensive, the government just keeps it up because they're a bunch of proud fuckers that are afraid of reversing a policy that simply doesn't work.

right!

dabomb

dabomb

Smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 144 posts

This is very exciting, I'm only 19 and this gives me a great feeling that weed will be legalized in my lifetime. Im going to start throwing bagseed all in the forest and try to start an up roar in ohio lol.

Now that is being a JonnyPotseed.

I found a town in PA called Hempfield. haha

white grape

white grape

Old man

• Bronze Member
  • 390 posts

k1m

k1m

AlwayswannaFLY

• Gold Member
  • 328 posts

thosevacanteyes

thosevacanteyes

Hillside Hippie

• Bronze Member
  • 2,562 posts

Tizroo

Tizroo

The Miracle Worker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,194 posts

Mexico just did!

The Raw Story » Mexico legalizes drug possession

Omegis

Omegis

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

The booming business is proving challenging not only for law enforcement. A devastating forest fire in the mountains of Los Padres National Forest in California last month was found to have been started by a Mexican drug cartel that had been cooking marijuana on a camp fire. Some 30,000 plants were seized from the farm hidden away in the forest.

That part upset somewhat for some reason.....

advancecavalry

advancecavalry

• Registered Upgraded
  • 321 posts
I know a group of people in my area that next spring will be committed to randomly planting pot seeds all around public areas of the town, as well as non-public (so they can actually harvest them!) :)

Imagine when politicians, innocent citizens and cops pass a few, uh, weeds, growing in plain sight on their way to work. Imagine this happening EVERYWHERE. It'll be a great summer, I'm sure most of them will get destroyed but hey, they may just make news.

Middle Top

Middle Top

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
There was a cannabis plant growing in a basket hanging from a light post in New Jersey.

I say that all pot smokers nationwide need to save all their seeds and when April first comes around the corner, you need to germinate, then when they are germinated, go around on the street at night and have a passenger throw 2 or three out at a time all along every road you can before you run out.

We all need to save up for enough weed that is a felony in your state and on the 20th we all need to give ourselves up, just walk into the police department at 4:20 Am (but the myth about us all being sleeping late stoners) and say I bought and am in possession with X amount of pot, arrest me.

This would be just the thing to wake conservative America up. Just remember, have enough Kiestered so you can get high for the few days you are in jail just in case, lol.

ciao stupido

ciao stupido

Always K.I.P.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 622 posts

Shemelya puts it down to the dire economy in this part of America. The region is almost entirely dependant for jobs on coal mining, which has suffered severely from the recession.
"People are growing marijuana to supplement their income or support themselves in poor economic times. This is about economic necessity," he said.

Or maybe its because it costs too much damn money for something, that people are starting to realize they can just GROW..... :confused:

Its not crack, its not meth, hell it aint even lsd, so it not rocket science. Its just growing something... with nature.

TheDankery

TheDankery

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,289 posts
Yeah. If you're growing outdoors, Nature does most of the work growing weed.
Anybody can grow it... what other crop can Americans grow in their backyard and sell at like $200 an ounce?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users