Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

S0calt0ker's Wonderfully Dank Pickup Thread ***Caution Dank Pictures***

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by s0calt0ker, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Nice pickups. Liking that hot sauce and soda.

P.S. You stole my name. :devious:

2. What dispensary do you go to?

3. Yeah, the afpak hash is really strong and a second or two after the first hit you eyes become heavy

4. Oh shit my bad haha, i didnt know there was another socaltoker

5. I go to a few different ones, if you want to know more pm me

6. I go to a few different ones if you want to know more pm me

7. Just picked up a gram of Romulan x Cotton Candy Kush, [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Dank man. check out my pickups

9. Your bud looks amazing man, nice pics!! :smoke::smoke:

10. Cant stop looking at the Afpac,
    mmmmmmm yum.

11. Just picked up another eighth of mango diesel and also an eighth of kandy kane for 80 dollars.
    Its nothing special but 100 percent worth the price. I also picked up a gram of purple kush hash oil
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. amazing! i only wish i could have all that

13. just go the dispensary llike he did...stuff he got ain't hard to find lol!!

14. uhhh yea.... if i lived in a legal medical state and had a prescription i probably would:confused_2:.......:mad:

15. How is that oil working out for you?

16. FIRE buds dude, didnt know there was true purple haze????? thought that was crossed with so many things its extinct maybe im wrong!

17. Just picked up an eighth of some Dank Russian Widow from a new dispensary and they gave me a free gram of decent quality GDP.
    Russian widow
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And Heres the GDP
    [​IMG]

18. lucky bastard :smoke: +rep