Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How do i clean and smoke the resin inside my bong?

• Please log in to reply

tangerinesky

tangerinesky

STONER

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Ok, so i have this sweet ass bong (the batcountry):

Posted Image

Hits like a champ, sexy as hell. My only problem is i've
been smokin out of it a lot lately and there's resin all
along the inside walls of my bong, right above the water
line. Being the stoner i am :) i'm trying to figure out how
to get that resin...and smoke it :smoking: If anyone knows or has
any ideas please share :)

gman7104

gman7104

Weed-Eater

• Registered Upgraded
  • 961 posts
soak in isopropyl alchohol and then let it dry to get the resin i think is the best way.

i wouldnt smoke resin unless you like the high, i don't even bother anymore the high is so bad to me

tangerinesky

tangerinesky

STONER

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
eh i'm used to it. depending on the weed depends on the resin
ya know. still kinda fucks me up :)

xaustinx

xaustinx

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
man, i love smoking resin

it seems like two big hits and im pretty blazed, maybe 1 bowls equivalence

but ive got this dragon shaped bowl and i lost my screen for it a while back, so all of the resin collected on the inside of his belly, so whenever i run out of weed or dont feel like packin up, ill just pull the flame through the hole and light the resin,

tangerinesky

tangerinesky

STONER

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

man, i love smoking resin

it seems like two big hits and im pretty blazed, maybe 1 bowls equivalence

but ive got this dragon shaped bowl and i lost my screen for it a while back, so all of the resin collected on the inside of his belly, so whenever i run out of weed or dont feel like packin up, ill just pull the flame through the hole and light the resin,

ya but doesn't that fuck up your shit? tokin like that burns the resin to the inside
of the slider doesn't it?

gman7104

gman7104

Weed-Eater

• Registered Upgraded
  • 961 posts

eh i'm used to it. depending on the weed depends on the resin
ya know. still kinda fucks me up :)

Idk last week I smoked half dank half very good dro in my bowl, about 5 grams total, scraped the resin, the worst outdoor high ever along with a headache.

Btw, yes, the weed was an indoor high

xaustinx

xaustinx

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

ya but doesn't that fuck up your shit? tokin like that burns the resin to the inside
of the slider doesn't it?

yeah actually i took it a little too fast one time and it got hot and cracked, but its the tiniest crack i have ever seen, i dont even think that smoke can get through it so im not worried about it, i just make sure to wait a little bit between hits now

*oh and this is a bowl btw

tangerinesky

tangerinesky

STONER

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

yeah actually i took it a little too fast one time and it got hot and cracked, but its the tiniest crack i have ever seen, i dont even think that smoke can get through it so im not worried about it, i just make sure to wait a little bit between hits now

*oh and this is a bowl btw

ha damn, well as long as it's not fucked completely right?

jdawg420

jdawg420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
I have my little bowl and after a month of use its time to scrape and boil it to get the resin, i make a little resin ball and 2 or 3 good hits and holding it in does the trick. Its a different high for me, im used to smoking reg but reg usually gives me an upper high that makes me hyper but the resin from it makes me so relaxed and mellow, its so awesome.:P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users