Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

What Does Moldy Pot Smell Like?

• Please log in to reply

mepawnu

mepawnu

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
Hey Grasscity Peoples!

I was wondering what does moldy weed smell like... i have some weed and it doesent look like it has any mold on it but what does it smell like?

Thanks!

TheHerbHunt

TheHerbHunt

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 804 posts
sometimes when weed isnt dried properly it molds and loses a lot of smell, and sometimes it smells like a towel that has been left out in a cold place for a couple of days

the smell isnt what gives the hint its the big grey patches of fungus on the bud

hawkzeppelin

hawkzeppelin

Kid A

• Registered Upgraded
  • 209 posts
The smell of the mold usiually comes later on...as far as i know. But yeah inspect your bud for any weird things, like TheHerbHunt said.

mepawnu

mepawnu

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
Alright Thanks for the input!
I'll Check it under a magnifing glass just to check!
Also it smells sourlike... Theres only a crude way to explain... Its smell is like your testicles after a summer day smells sour like that. LOLZED!

hawkzeppelin

hawkzeppelin

Kid A

• Registered Upgraded
  • 209 posts

Its smell is like your testicles after a summer day smells sour like that. LOLZED!

Joy!!!

yeah check that shit out good and im not too sure about that smell....lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users