HB Woodrose and an LSA extract.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Justweed, Sep 8, 2009.

1. So my friend and I are about to try some HB woodrose seeds, and if we like it enough (trying 6 or 7 our first time) I'll be making a 50ml extract from roughly 150 seeds (strong LSA extract). I'm really looking forward to this, and expect it to be something like shrooms, but with less visual effects. Anyways, just wanted to put this out here and ask if anyone has any experience with HBW seeds or LSA extracts. Don't bother with morning glory stories, they're a completely different experience it seems. :D

2. dont have much exp with hbwr but ive been wanting to give it a go. post back with a report on how it went. i might have to get some.

3. A friend and I ended up crushing ~25 seeds each and just eating them. It was alright, but I felt like I could have taken a much stronger dose. I've tripped on shrooms and lsd before so my prior experience and my expectations of the trip itself may have interfered with the trip.

4. #5 Genith, Sep 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2009
    I personally have had a better experience on MGs then HBWR.

I actually ate 10 HBWR last night and had some CEV but no real other effects, and I think I only had the CEV cause I took 3 massive rips of some green topped off with a good amount of hash and salvia.

With MGs I was having some pretty nice psychedelic experience but no where near tripping.

EDIT: On another note, I have done extractions on both and had no effects from either. So now I just crush em up and mix em in water and chug.

5. I tried an LSA extraction once.

It was pretty hard and ended up being bunk :(

Good chem experience though I guess.

6. I've taken HBWR two times now. To be honest, I really don't like the high. I also get weird feelings in my limbs when I dose. Who knows, you may end up loving these seeds!?

7. just weed huh? you little devil