Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

What are the effects of snorting adderall

• Please log in to reply

Sir Tokes Alot

Sir Tokes Alot

In the Clouds

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,947 posts
Does snorting adderall make the effects stronger I just snorted a few lines and am wondering. How snorting will affect me.

TacoTurd

TacoTurd

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 144 posts
similar to cocaine.... wakes you up for sure.

Cmystic31

Cmystic31

Mystic Mulatto

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,811 posts
The same as they are taking them orally, except they hit you a lot faster. Increased energy, alertness, motivation, heart rate, euphoria, etc.

Man I love me some addys, especially with weed. Been a long time since Ive done it though.

light green

light green

wine-o

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,170 posts
a wise man once said, adderall is like cocaine without the guilt.

Starsky

Starsky

Medicated Goo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,657 posts
I prefer to just crush it up and put it in an empty pill. Snorting it doesn't always make it hit harder and faster. Drips are gradual not all at once. Also, I hate having a blue nose.

High I'm Chris

High I'm Chris

oh yeah

• Old School
  • 999 posts
Are we talking adderall xr (beads). If so the best method is to take all the tiny beads out of the capsule, crush them up (this will break the time release), pour in mouth and take a drink. You can also dissolve the crushed beads in water/diet coke and drink.

Who wants plastic buggers?? Snorting XR IMO is silly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users